Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazikev, Are You Selling Your Focus?
Cause apparently your low on gas. I aint buying it without a full tank. :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/certified-e...1QQcmdZViewItem
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Did the oil ever get changed or only checked every 3 mnths? :P
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

lol it would be funny if it was his....
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
LOL, nope, not mine :P

hmmmmmmm, i could buy that for $4000 and sell mine for $4000 then ill lose 55,000 km off the odometer :P bah but i would again a year too though :( nvm lol.

Its not getting out of going to British Columbia that easy muhaha. yay long road trip.
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
I was gonna say you had a pile more kms

You driving out west there silly boy?!? I wanted to drive myself and Jordan out this year as well... but Dave said just go with the truck... but neither of us can get enough time off... i was considering driving to the one race (Edmonton) but that would probably take more time than i have.... i just want to go on a road trip
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
yeah, my work is being gay. I might have to quit to get th etime off :lol: . Or go on stress leave :P .
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
You're DUMB.... stress leave.. thats funny you put stickers on tractor parts

I can't get the time.. and I actually did a pile of driving last year.. and my usual pit road work...

If you can get the time you can take my spot i guess.... <_<

but i don't think your hyper enough :lol:
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Well WTF!? Theres probably going to be a huge layoff, i might miss, i put my leave of absence in way before the lay off, and they probably aren't even gonna give me it. Bastards i say! They will pay!
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L