Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Rims And Fog Light Mod
Rims look nice, and even the style of fog looks good...but I'd space them further apart, or combine them with the stockers...

I agree that the stock ones look good with silverstars...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
It's clean, but I think you need to do something with the stock fog detents. It just really detracts from an otherwise smart-looking front end.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
like I said before...I think I might film them, then put them back.
2002 Infra-red ZTS
Ahh I see that now. Sorry man, I'm skimming :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i dont know whether the yellow will look good or not on a red car, so I'm thinking coming off my side markers to the fogs and getting orange film...get rid of the uppers, the whole grill for that matter. Done
2002 Infra-red ZTS
Yellow fogs won't look bad on your focus, if you go for the Yellow bulbs and leave the cover clear for the stock fog light, that's my two cents. If your looking for better road lighting for actual road use I'd highly recommend going the 2002+ euro route like I did, the fogs are pre pointed to the road lines and they are not blinding to other drivers, not to mention with the 2002+ style of head lights are much better lighting by far from the stock american lights and Hella's.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Mah on the fogs....

The rims look great though!