Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I May Have To Hurt This Guy
If only I knew who he was! :lol:

http://www.nugget.ca/webapp/sitepages/cont...=News+%2D+Local

I think we can live without this "bragging right", especially since we've had over 12 FEET of snow this winter. Ugh. :puke:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Well being that i don't live in North Bay, i hope you get the snow so you can hold the record. I know in a small town that's an exciting event. Are you guys planning a parade for the occasion? :P
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

What a smart ass....NB is a pretty nice city, there is a Colledge and University. A Military base, Lots of hot girls..lol..lol...there is over 55k people there and the Americans love it for the weather, hunting,fishing, but not that amount of snow. THat's a little retarded.

How do you get a round in NB with those size of snow piles. I love it here in the south we had +10 weather all last week......but I still love North Bay.
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 4 2006, 11:31 PM Wrote:If only I knew who he was! :lol:[right][snapback]179117[/snapback][/right]
It's North Bay for crissakes! How can you not know him?

:P
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Who? Me? well I'm Mike Harrington, I went to SJSH (St. Joseph Scollard Hall Catholic High school) and I lived in North Bay from 86-90 and then from 93-02 in Redbridge (10 minutes out of North Bay) If you weren't talking about me forget this reply.

noooooooooooooooooooooob

he was talking about Nos post.

But thanks for the bio anyways.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Well why didn't you say so lol. He works at the Jack Garland Airport weather observatory. and he works several days a month at the base weather (MET) office. I knew him before I joined the service,If you really want to "hurt someone".

Ahhhh Snow... That's why I left Edmonton. for the BC coast!!! :P
North Bay has internet , Man you learn something new everyday!
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Apr 5 2006, 06:31 PM Wrote:North Bay has internet , Man you learn something new everyday!
[right][snapback]179265[/snapback][/right]

We also have cleaner air and something interesting called grass. Both which are not prevalent in Toronto. :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Apr 5 2006, 08:29 PM Wrote:We also have cleaner air and something interesting called grass.  Both which are not prevalent in Toronto. :lol:
[right][snapback]179318[/snapback][/right]
You might die in Toronto because of the air, but in North Bay it's because of the boredom.

:lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
clean air being only a hour from sudbury ya right you guys are the arm pit of canada
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]