Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stelco Shares
If you thought Timmies shares were awesome, check out what happened with Stelco's new shares.

Stelco Shares Triple on first day!!!

*Bangs head on desk yet again*
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
personally, I'd be very very cautious in investing in a company like stelco as it's still in bankruptcy.. and I'm sure people are still remembering Brexx and how they were on the virge a while ago... before they went totally broke and took investers with them.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
i would touch those stocks when the company is in bankrupcy protection. but if i was to get buy those stocks it would have been only for a short term gain.
'03 Focus SVT
I don't think i woulda bought Stelco shares even if i could. Personally living in the city and hearing about the problems day in and day out, i'll be surprised if they stay out of bankrupcy protection for more than a few years. They've got an awful corporate cultures there, and unless it changes they're doomed.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

They actualy called me and asked me if i wanted a job their, as i had sent them a resume last year, sure, its great money, but for how long? That is one volitile market :P
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L