Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saskatoon Sighting
lowered, painted stock rims, exhaust...and it loked like he took his stock side skirts and side trim off to paint...

anyone else seen it?
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I haven't seen that one....... I seen that white sedan again though booting around... altezzas, exhaust, WW Avenger front....
haven't seen it before.
'03 Focus SVT
A yellow ZX3 with painted stock wheels is probably Johnny 5's car.. he used to come on here a long time ago. He had a bunch of plans to make his car a show car but I dont know what happened with that.
I thought Johnny 5 had ALOT dont to his car for some reason? hmmm
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Well he had the EVO 3 bumper, but I dont think he had sideskirts or a rear skirt last time I saw his car. He had plans of changing the look of it but said it was a secret, so I dont know what he was going to do.. he said he wanted to go widebody but I dont know if he ever did. Not sure if he still has the car or not, havent seen him around any boards for a long time.
Yeah I think it was him, I did see this car a few weeks ago. Very basic from the looks of it, nothing really done except a drop and exhaust. The car was extremely dirty when I seen it, honestly didn't look like a typical 'modders' car but then again, it's melting here.

Hard to say....... there's ALOT of yellow foci kicking around this city.
i saw it today when i was out for lunch, in the circle drive/faithful area.
'03 Focus SVT