Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto Meets - Masiv Mondays
2001 ZTS,Apr 18 2006, 05:22 AM Wrote:You know what's funny, Broli talks just like he types. :lol:
[right][snapback]181778[/snapback][/right]

lol, i do?
damn yo!

nice pic dblast!

my pics all suck . . .
they are all pretty blurry, i will post em if u want but if u want!

Burnin21

dude, why would i need to buy ur subs . . . i have already had a chance to get to know them very intimately!!

911, Burnin's car molested me!
that was uninvited molestation, damn vibrations,

i made my friend natalie sit in ur car near the end of the meet
and then i closed the door on her, and when i let her out, i could tell she was a
satisified woman!

lol

Broli,Apr 18 2006, 01:24 AM Wrote:big ups to Sangria, who with my goating was able to rile u boys up and get u guys to the meet!

omg, sangria, i forgot to get ur coffee!
:o
i owe u now, next time don't let me forget!

Thanks, bud! I'm glad we had an awesome turn out. So many new faces, it was nice to see! Everyone was awesome to meet. It was a pleasure meeting you again! :) Maybe you should pot a new thread for the next meet... cause this thread is huge. Just a thought... and we'll try to get more Focus' It would be May 1st, right? BROLI, I WANT THAT PICTURE OF ME, ASAP! lol

Burnin21,Apr 18 2006, 07:35 AM Wrote:And Ashly whats with the pic of me in your photobucket thingy!?! I told you I dont like my pic being taken! I'll get u back you just wait :P

I think its a cute picture. I gotta a few of you in there, but that close up rocks! You can get me back... but you should know I love to take pictures. The only person who got a got snap of me was Broli. And, I want it!

darkpuppet,Apr 18 2006, 08:25 AM Wrote:feel free to post pics of meets in the gallery. 
f you can send a zip file of all the pics, I can host them directly from this site.

Thanks, Steve! I don't think I can send a zip file. I don't have any of those zip programs, unless there is some other way to do it? Also, I cannot post in the gallery, because its for mods only?
Ya it was a really nice to see the focuses get together last nite, and some goodol mazda & other cars too.
My other ride is your Mom
Ash, you took a great photo of Me and my daughter. She was so tired last night when we got home. She didn't want to get up this morning. I wish I could have stuck around longer but hey, the kid comes first.

Maybe next time I will have a chance to talk to more people, and check out some more cars. See most of you at Kipling and Dundas on May 1st.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
SangriaRedZX5,Apr 18 2006, 10:21 AM Wrote:Thanks, Steve! I don't think I can send a zip file. I don't have any of those zip programs, unless there is some other way to do it? Also, I cannot post in the gallery, because its for mods only?
[right][snapback]181821[/snapback][/right]

oh.. forgot about that ..hehe..

if you have windows XP, all you have to do is select the folder that the pictures are in, right click, then select send to... | Compressed Folder. a wizard will pop up allowing you to create the zip file.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Focus man, Focus.,Apr 18 2006, 10:55 AM Wrote:Ash, you took a great photo of Me and my daughter.  She was so tired last night when we got home.  She didn't want to get up this morning.  I wish I could have stuck around longer but hey, the kid comes first.

She was absolutely adorable. She managed to stay out for along time too. That picture is one of the few that turned out nice. It was too cold to take pictures, but got some that weren't so blurry...
haha

sure, next meet monday may 1

and i will start a new thread for that later this week!

Ash, here ya go!
i will post the other one later on 2night

[Image: oliviaseasterphotoshoot0244ze.jpg]

now, look at that, sexy pose with a sexy car!
i guess when a car is that hot, it brings the animal out of ya!

btw, i think the other one may be better (clearer), i thought that was the one i hosted
arg,
:lol: Nice shot of me. I hope the other one was clearer. I TOOK MY JACKET OFF IN THE COLD! :P That one guy made me laugh... "you can take off more than that"

Yeah, my pictures didn't turn out so well either. Grrr! Gotta take a lot of pictures when it was brighter out.

[Image: masivmeet43.jpg]

There's YOUR picture, Alex! :P
We need to buy Ashley a tripod. I felt hung-over looking at those pics.

I'll have to make it out to the next one for sure!

[right][snapback]181778[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Burnin21

dude, why would i need to buy ur subs . . . i have already had a chance to get to know them very intimately!!

911, Burnin's car molested me!
that was uninvited molestation, damn vibrations,

i made my friend natalie sit in ur car near the end of the meet
and then i closed the door on her, and when i let her out, i could tell she was a
satisified woman!

lol
[right][snapback]181819[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol:
Broli your awsome man! Expect to see me out May 1st as well! Maybe i'll have 6 15's in my car by then :lol:
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
ANTHONYD,Apr 18 2006, 11:57 AM Wrote:We need to buy Ashley a tripod. I felt hung-over looking at those pics.

[right][snapback]181853[/snapback][/right]

I know. Its brutal! Ah well, at least the people who didn't show up have an IDEA of what it was like :lol: Broli and I's camera do not take good night shots... plus, it was cold. Next time, I'll put MORE effort into it.
lol

Burnin,
hey, u will lose ur trunkspace with 2 more 15s!

u just want so many subs so u can pleasure girls int he car beside u when u stop!!
bad man!!
lol

see u may 1!

lol. ash!

the pic u took is better, which is amazing considering how blurry most of ur pics are :P
lol

the other one is better, more in focus and the flash helped
it will be up tonight, no worries!

SangriaRedZX5,Apr 18 2006, 12:01 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Apr 18 2006, 11:57 AM Wrote:We need to buy Ashley a tripod. I felt hung-over looking at those pics.

[right][snapback]181853[/snapback][/right]

I know. Its brutal! Ah well, at least the people who didn't show up have an IDEA of what it was like :lol: Broli and I's camera do not take good night shots... plus, it was cold. Next time, I'll put MORE effort into it.
[right][snapback]181856[/snapback][/right]

yeah that was wierd, my camera generally takes good shots,
more than the dark and the cold, it was me rushing that messed up most of my shots!
lol
next time i will make sure to take my time!
and get really good shots!

a promise!
Great shooting by our resident photographers (Makes me get the itch to buy a new digital camera again but so many other things have a grip on the wallet :P )

NefCanuck
PIGEON1,Apr 17 2006, 11:40 PM Wrote:I had a great time tonight it was well worth the 2 hour trip to come, espacially when you get a shot of Ash looking like this. :lol:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/ashl...masivmeet33.jpg

Don't worry Ashley you can get me back next time.  :D
[right][snapback]181770[/snapback][/right]

LMAO, I gotta come to meets more often... LOL, Ashley probably hates me by now b/c it was my idea to take the pic/have someone take it while she was engaged in one of her finer moments :lol:.
From the T.O. to the B-Lo. (D'Youville)
"Can I be da Joke Pimp?"
I had my cam out but didn't shoot. Next time for sure!!!
2002 Infra-red ZTS
I'll admit it was a great turn out by our members that did show, even the one last minute like me.... but I did have fun and so did Charlotte ( the chick I was with ) lol she wants to attend more of our meets as she had a blast, she even commented that she will bring a bikini next time lol.....
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost, umm you know where all of the guys are going to go with that LOL... Anyways, if she shows up like that bonus, but the fact that you actually put that up. That and Ashly trying to outsmart me with the Cape dude, who does that lol.
From the T.O. to the B-Lo. (D'Youville)
"Can I be da Joke Pimp?"
ondafritz,Apr 18 2006, 04:23 PM Wrote:Frost, umm you know where all of the guys are going to go with that  LOL... Anyways, if she shows up like that bonus, but the fact that you actually put that up. That and Ashly trying to outsmart me with the Cape dude, who does that lol.
[right][snapback]181916[/snapback][/right]

That was funny. Your gullable!
Frost__2001,Apr 18 2006, 02:19 PM Wrote:I'll admit it was a great turn out by our members that did show, even the one last minute like me.... but I did have fun and so did Charlotte ( the chick I was with ) lol she wants to attend more of our meets as she had a blast, she even commented that she will bring a bikini next time lol.....
[right][snapback]181904[/snapback][/right]

Hey Frost can you PM me her number LOL

:D

It was a good meet thanx guy's and gals

Hope to see some returns and new Foci people next meet.

Sangria your fired from taking pics

E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Masiv Mondays starting soon. Focus man. Focus. 2 1,647 03-20-2012, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Focus man. Focus.
  Meets In Toronto Area? PolishSVT 10 3,171 06-19-2007, 11:36 PM
Last Post: NikiterZTS
  Masiv Meets Monday June 11 7:30 Sundown 13 4,063 05-30-2007, 02:11 PM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Tuesday Meets Masiv Meets Sundown 21 8,643 05-24-2007, 08:10 AM
Last Post: Sundown
  Toronto Meet - Masiv Mondays - May 1 2006 At 8pm Broli 94 57,175 05-04-2006, 09:31 AM
Last Post: meford4u
  Weekly Etobicoke Meets On Mondays Broli 92 37,398 10-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Broli