• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Car
Muhahaha

[Image: 25-03-06_1402.jpg]
i'm guessing it an 06 Civic.
'03 Focus SVT
well that didnt take long....
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
That didn't take long at all. Guess he didn't like the bus schedule.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Civics Suck. Period.
SangriaRedZX5,Mar 25 2006, 10:56 PM Wrote:Civics Suck. Period.

nahhhh

I used to say the same thing .... but nahhh.... =P
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Civics are good on gas and reliable.
Buttt... other than that, they suck.
SangriaRedZX5,Mar 25 2006, 05:08 PM Wrote:Civics are good on gas and reliable.
Buttt... other than that, they suck.
[right][snapback]176928[/snapback][/right]

They suck becuase there a reliable car? WTF

Post up some what of an educated opinion instead of the good old high school style.

I owned a Focus for 3 years and it was a great car.
:rofl:

I don't necassarily think Civics suck but when cute chicks tell somebody their brand new car sucks it's pretty damn funny.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I agree with Ashley on this one, the Civic dose suck more so that everyone and their mother has one, I say congrats on the new car but you should not have gone with something everyone else has, or has modded before.

EDIT: Now that you have this Civic anything you do to this car and post up like pic's we can officially say its Rice. lol........
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
2001 ZTS,Mar 25 2006, 06:39 PM Wrote::rofl:

I don't necassarily think Civics suck but when cute chicks tell somebody their brand new car sucks it's pretty damn funny.
[right][snapback]176932[/snapback][/right]
:lol:

I never liked Civics personally, but hope you enjoy it.

lol@ Frost.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
CIVIC NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as you are still going to play with it like the last car, its OK. YOu are right????? RIGHT!!!
Wow................. sorry but I think the new Civic looks like **** Is it even an SI?
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Sorry for jumping ship, but i am going to be the FIRST out of 20 posts to congradulate you!

congradulations on the new acquisition. The Civic is totally underpowered @197hp (+ or - some) for the next gen of i-Vtec. The new Acura RSX-S has 210hp and is only $2000 more. it includes leather seating and a hell of a lot of options that the Honda Civic doesnt.

did you buy a Si or regular Coupe? or perhaps.... Hybrid?

anyways, everyone on this board hates hondas because of their ricer image portrayed, so do I but your NOT a ricer until the big spoiler gets attached to your car.

Good luck with it, but watch out for the recalls!
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
Ahhh the civic haters.. gotta love it. Like I said I used to be one until I smartened up....

You guys dont understand why everyone has civics.... they are modded like crazy for a couple really logical reasons... But continue on and ignore me... ;)
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
congrats, civics are nice, specially the SI. I'm sure you are not going to drive it stock anyways. So have fun moddin this one and i'm sure you will do a great job on it, just like the focus.

Just post pics here once in a while to let us know what you have done. Goodluck Jason

"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

ZX3tunr's Civic is the Civic LX coupe only 145hp.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
the new style is growing on me....honestly jay i dont blame you, alot of dealers are offering some good deals on brand new cars with WARANTIES....something alot of us dont have anymore. if i can find hte right deal on a new car, i'll probly jump ship too.

its too bad though, i was really looking forward to seeing your car when i come out to regina this summer.
congrats, a new car (no matter what it is) is always a nice thing
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Well... congrats. He's right, a new car with a warranty is awesome, wait... i've got a new car with a 10 yr warranty! :P

Anyways, post more pics! We want proof of what it looks like before you do anything to it, that way we know you didn't buy it already modified! :P :lol: jk jk...
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Congrats on the UPGRADE to the Civic... Ive been considering the new SI myself but Im content with my SI-R for now.
I Vtec