FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My New Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Muhahaha

[Image: 25-03-06_1402.jpg]
i'm guessing it an 06 Civic.
well that didnt take long....
That didn't take long at all. Guess he didn't like the bus schedule.
Civics Suck. Period.
SangriaRedZX5,Mar 25 2006, 10:56 PM Wrote:Civics Suck. Period.

nahhhh

I used to say the same thing .... but nahhh.... =P
Civics are good on gas and reliable.
Buttt... other than that, they suck.
SangriaRedZX5,Mar 25 2006, 05:08 PM Wrote:Civics are good on gas and reliable.
Buttt... other than that, they suck.
[right][snapback]176928[/snapback][/right]

They suck becuase there a reliable car? WTF

Post up some what of an educated opinion instead of the good old high school style.

I owned a Focus for 3 years and it was a great car.
:rofl:

I don't necassarily think Civics suck but when cute chicks tell somebody their brand new car sucks it's pretty damn funny.
I agree with Ashley on this one, the Civic dose suck more so that everyone and their mother has one, I say congrats on the new car but you should not have gone with something everyone else has, or has modded before.

EDIT: Now that you have this Civic anything you do to this car and post up like pic's we can officially say its Rice. lol........
2001 ZTS,Mar 25 2006, 06:39 PM Wrote::rofl:

I don't necassarily think Civics suck but when cute chicks tell somebody their brand new car sucks it's pretty damn funny.
[right][snapback]176932[/snapback][/right]
:lol:

I never liked Civics personally, but hope you enjoy it.

lol@ Frost.
CIVIC NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as you are still going to play with it like the last car, its OK. YOu are right????? RIGHT!!!
Wow................. sorry but I think the new Civic looks like **** Is it even an SI?
Sorry for jumping ship, but i am going to be the FIRST out of 20 posts to congradulate you!

congradulations on the new acquisition. The Civic is totally underpowered @197hp (+ or - some) for the next gen of i-Vtec. The new Acura RSX-S has 210hp and is only $2000 more. it includes leather seating and a hell of a lot of options that the Honda Civic doesnt.

did you buy a Si or regular Coupe? or perhaps.... Hybrid?

anyways, everyone on this board hates hondas because of their ricer image portrayed, so do I but your NOT a ricer until the big spoiler gets attached to your car.

Good luck with it, but watch out for the recalls!
Ahhh the civic haters.. gotta love it. Like I said I used to be one until I smartened up....

You guys dont understand why everyone has civics.... they are modded like crazy for a couple really logical reasons... But continue on and ignore me... ;)
congrats, civics are nice, specially the SI. I'm sure you are not going to drive it stock anyways. So have fun moddin this one and i'm sure you will do a great job on it, just like the focus.

Just post pics here once in a while to let us know what you have done. Goodluck Jason

ZX3tunr's Civic is the Civic LX coupe only 145hp.
the new style is growing on me....honestly jay i dont blame you, alot of dealers are offering some good deals on brand new cars with WARANTIES....something alot of us dont have anymore. if i can find hte right deal on a new car, i'll probly jump ship too.

its too bad though, i was really looking forward to seeing your car when i come out to regina this summer.
congrats, a new car (no matter what it is) is always a nice thing
Well... congrats. He's right, a new car with a warranty is awesome, wait... i've got a new car with a 10 yr warranty! :P

Anyways, post more pics! We want proof of what it looks like before you do anything to it, that way we know you didn't buy it already modified! :P :lol: jk jk...
Congrats on the UPGRADE to the Civic... Ive been considering the new SI myself but Im content with my SI-R for now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7