Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Ups! I Hate Them!
I arrive home tonight and there's a big white box next to my garage. I go take a look it's my Roush Turbo!!! Next to my garage!! 5K!!!! NExt to my garage!!!! I should call UPS and ask them when my package should arrive and if they said they delivered it to me...I'll say I don't have it..somebody stole it!!!!!

Delivered on: 17/03/2006 10:48
Delivered to: CLARENCE CREEK, CA
Shipped or Billed on: 13/03/2006

Tracking Number: 1Z A49 A63 20 1323 373 8
Service Type: STANDARD
Weight: 80.00 Lbs

OFF THE FACKING SITE!!!!

Why didn't UPS just take the package back to there Retail or Storage store....There's like 3 in Ottawa!!!

I hate UPS!!!

BUT I GOT MY TURBO!!!!

But, I still think it was wrong what UPS did!!!
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,Mar 17 2006, 06:34 PM Wrote:Roush Turbo!!!  Next to my garage!!  5K!!!!  NExt to my garage!!!!  I should call UPS and ask them when my package should arrive and if they said they delivered it to me...I'll say I don't have it..somebody stole it!!!!!

I hate UPS!!!

[right][snapback]175554[/snapback][/right]

DO IT!! :lol:

UPS Sucks!!! :angry:

Only thing better than turbo is free turbo!!! ;)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Takes brains....oh look VALUE: $5000, lets put it right here infront of the house....

I'm receiving a laptop through UPS... I live in an apartment... will they leave it at the door to the building? :(:(:(:(
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
LOL.... I'll take a free turbo!!

And no the courier should not have left the package next to your garage. He should have left a door knocker, and you should have gone to pick it up!

Was the package insured?

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
I'll never let UPS steal from me again. BS brokerage fees.....
if you do this, I will buy the 2nd turbo for $2000 :)
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
sue
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I'd be calling UPS demanding an answer to that BS. I've had like $50 items delivered by UPS and they never just leave it on the doorstop. A $5000 item better be hand delivered to me, or sent back to somewhere where i can pick it up when i get home. I don't know what sorta free stuff you can get outta UPS but i'd be trying to get something.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

yeah I a have come home to computers on the front porch just sitting there. I could be wrong but you have to tell them either A) you require a signature or B) do NOT leave it on the porch/garage. C) leave it with the neighbour.

Not to take this off topic but Fedex messed up my shipments this week. I sent my SCT to FLA to get replaced and the fedex dumbass sent it international priority instead of ground economy. $66 versus $15 and my package to PEI was also next day air, and if that wasn't bad enough she mixed up the way bills and tracking numbers for both shipments so they had to call me to clear things up.

I'll be first to say. PICS?
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
The turbo is in? Nice....when do we start? :D :D

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I had Fexex leave my fiancee's christmas present on the doorstep in a blizzard just before Christmas this past year, a whole $700 item, absolutely BS. Called them, they never really gave me an answer.

Also UPS a total F*CK when it comes to brokerage, on a $5K price, my god, get ready to open that wallet and your ass at the same time when that bill comes.