Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some People Are Crazy...
would you want to fight a guy after he did this???

:blink:

WOW
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I wouldn't be scared. Now if he did that to a windshield, different story. :ph34r:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
FociPhil,Mar 16 2006, 02:58 PM Wrote:would you want to fight a guy after he did this???

WOW
[right][snapback]175230[/snapback][/right]

yeah, i'd still fight him.. .he's obviously not a very intellectual fighter.. he's just a wailer... the easiest to deal with.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

The guy that broke to window was dumb has hell of showing off like that! And he was the getting his ass kick after that little show I bet.
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,Mar 16 2006, 08:36 PM Wrote:The guy that broke to window was dumb has hell of showing off like that!  And he was the getting his ass kick after that little show I bet.
[right][snapback]175236[/snapback][/right]

nope he was actually doing the ass kicking after wards.

hahaha your a bunch of liars!!!
Damn... what a fool.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Kick em in the balls and watch them fall.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Mar 16 2006, 04:51 PM Wrote:Kick em in the balls and watch them fall.
[right][snapback]175243[/snapback][/right]

Little harsh Nate?
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Mar 16 2006, 06:12 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Mar 16 2006, 04:51 PM Wrote:Kick em in the balls and watch them fall.
[right][snapback]175243[/snapback][/right]

Little harsh Nate?
[right][snapback]175256[/snapback][/right]

when your my size, you do whatever you can to win. Both those guys would have min 60 punds on me....minimum.....kick to the balls would be my 1st move, if they get up...Im running yo!!! :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
^^^ amen brother, amen!
FociPhil,Mar 16 2006, 02:58 PM Wrote:would you want to fight a guy after he did this???

[right][snapback]175230[/snapback][/right]

Sure, he's blinded by glass after that caveman maneuver and I take my cane and introduce it to the brain between his legs! :rofl: ( 'cause that's all he's thinking with pulling a boneheaded stunt like that <_< )

NefCanuck
fighting the guy, probably not, that would make me pee my pants.......lol
you know what would of been funnier?....if the glass didn't break, instead knocking himself out....BWHAHHHAHHAHH...now that would of been HILARIOUS
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Mar 17 2006, 01:18 AM Wrote:you know what would of been funnier?....if the glass didn't break, instead knocking himself out....BWHAHHHAHHAHH...now that would of been HILARIOUS
[right][snapback]175341[/snapback][/right]

Had he done that stunt on the front windshield then yep, he'd probably have stood a good chance of doing that, thanks to the lamination of the glass to prevent shattering.

NefCanuck
laidman,Mar 17 2006, 03:37 AM Wrote:fighting the guy, probably not, that would make me pee my pants.......lol
[right][snapback]175317[/snapback][/right]

now there is a nam thats honest...the rest of you are full of s***!
Bah... that's pussy glass. I'd just thank him for starting the workover himself and finish the job.

And yes, I've punched glass before. Harder s*** than that, too.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
:rolleyes:

id like to see any of you put your head through that, then fight a guy...AND beat him too.
FociPhil,Mar 17 2006, 03:02 PM Wrote::rolleyes:

id like to see any of you put your head through that, then fight a guy...AND beat him too.
[right][snapback]175527[/snapback][/right]

Can i wear a helmet?
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
hmmmmmm, okay.

But you have to spin in a circle 20 times before. That should make things interesting.