Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seatbelts Apparently They Really Do Work
http://www.mojoflix.com/Video/Wear-Your-Seat-Belt.html
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
WOW definitly not what I expected
pretty fucking intense

buckle up
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Yeah, I always tell the mother-in-law to belt-up!! lol

Seriously tho, it's not worth it, even for a minute...clunk-click every trip!
um...wow....gets the point across don't it

well done too...
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
I always buckle up, and emphasize it with my friends... now after this video, i'll be sure to MAKE them buckle up, or get out.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
show that to the people that say its my life......never think that would happen but I guess it makes allot of sense.

Yah turns out it's more than just their life. They put yours at risk too. I always thought meh watever if my brother doesn't want a seatbelt it's his own damn ticket. Now tho he ain't going in my car without it.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
Phantom,Mar 11 2006, 02:32 AM Wrote:Yah turns out it's more than just their life. They put yours at risk too. I always thought meh watever if my brother doesn't want a seatbelt it's his own damn ticket. Now tho he ain't going in my car without it.
[right][snapback]174501[/snapback][/right]

I always knew this was the case, that you can hurt others while unbuckled... but seeing it this visual makes me think of the situation in a whole different way! It really is an effective ad that should have a variation safe enough for tv (so it won't scare younger kid's too much).
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
That's pretty intense.

My way to teach people to buckle up if they refuse to do so, is to introduce them to some g-forces. They learn after that. But most of the time, they listen regardless. I'm glad.
05-BLACK-ZX5,Mar 11 2006 Wrote:That's pretty intense.

My way to teach people to buckle up if they refuse to do so, is to introduce them to some g-forces.  They learn after that.  But most of the time, they listen regardless.  I'm glad.
[right][snapback]174523[/snapback][/right]

When I'm driving its:

"Buckle up or I'll kill us all!"
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
ok can some one explain this to me?
what did the cop at the end say?

there was one guy NOT wearing the seatbelt, but 3 die, so what happened to the guy that didnt wear his belt?

sorry just going blank at the moment
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

mo_focus,Mar 11 2006, 05:59 PM Wrote:ok  can some one explain this to me?

there was one guy NOT wearing the seatbelt, but 3 die, so what happened to the guy that didnt wear his belt?

[right][snapback]174530[/snapback][/right]
The point was Mr. No Seatbelt Guy (MNSBG) pinballed around the car killing everyone, including himslf, except the GF, who he gave the brain damage to.

During the accident:

MNSBG flies forward, whacks the passenger into the passenger side window. Then the car is rear-ended, MNSB flies back towards the GF. On his way between the seats he whacks the driver (it looks to be with his arm or hip), killing him. Then he headbutts the GF, bounces, smashes on the sidewindow (MNSBG is killed), then cocobutts the GF again.

The cop at the end says it was MNSBG caused all the damage.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Wow, i figured the guy without the seatbelt would maybe get thrown from the car. I didn't expect that. I think thats a video that should be shown to every new driver.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Mar 11 2006, 06:40 PM Wrote:Wow, i figured the guy without the seatbelt would maybe get thrown from the car. I didn't expect that. I think thats a video that should be shown to every new driver.
[right][snapback]174536[/snapback][/right]
I agree. By this day and age kids are watching R rated films at 13 anyways. Hell I saw candyman, IT. all the good horrors when I was young.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
OAC_Sparky,Mar 12 2006, 12:27 AM Wrote:
mo_focus,Mar 11 2006, 05:59 PM Wrote:ok  can some one explain this to me?

[right][snapback]174530[/snapback][/right]
The point was Mr. No Seatbelt Guy (MNSBG) pinballed around the car killing everyone, including himslf, except the GF, who he gave the brain damage to.

During the accident:

MNSBG flies forward, whacks the passenger into the passenger side window. Then the car is rear-ended, MNSB flies back towards the GF. On his way between the seats he whacks the driver (it looks to be with his arm or hip), killing him. Then he headbutts the GF, bounces, smashes on the sidewindow (MNSBG is killed), then cocobutts the GF again.

The cop at the end says it was MNSBG caused all the damage.
[right][snapback]174534[/snapback][/right]

Got it. Holly crap.

Thanks Sparky
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Holy crap! That was intense!!! Makes you think twice.
Turbo arrived!
Yeah, the only problem is that the ad scenario looks as credible as a Steven Segal movie. The way they get killed, lol.
"If your stupid friend ain't buckling up, then wear an helmet."

The ad does the job, but in a funny way. Anyways, my passengers are always buckled up. My car, my rules.