Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maliblue Is Dead
Honkeytonk Monkey,Mar 13 2006, 01:54 AM Wrote:
euro_zx5,Mar 12 2006, 03:48 PM Wrote:Wow... if I were you, i'd pick up Jay's Focus for sure!

Do you mind the lambo hinges? Or did he take them off already for separate sale?
[right][snapback]174578[/snapback][/right]

As far as I know they are included in the car. If I buy it (which means the ZX5 is a write off) then I'll see how I live with them for a bit. If I hate them I'll remove them and sell them, if I like them, then I'll keep them.
[right][snapback]174672[/snapback][/right]

yuppers there on still. I will be including the stock hinges as will in case you do decide to ditch them.
Sorry to ear about your ZX5.

Buy an other focus, the skyline is a good car but it's a lot of money to do up. The AWD isn't like the one on a WRX, it shuts off after 40kmh or so, just like the Infinity FX45. So don't look at a Skyline as a great winter car. Get a used WRX if your looking at buying something else than a focus.
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
Actually the R32 I was looking at is just RWD which is the only reason I liked it. It was that, a 2 year old SRT-4 or another Focus. The Focus fits me really well so I am going to buy Jason's car assuming SGI gets off thier asses and actually calls me to let me know what's up with Maliblue. As soon as I know, I can go to the bank and get a loan foor the difference. I swear if I had the chance to destroy one thing from the face of the earth SGI would top my list. Guess you don't need customer service when you're the only option for insurance. Lame.

So, like I said I'll buy Jason's car, then pick all the parts off Maliblue I want to keep, stereo, tilt, cruise, rear disks (I have SVTF brakes ready for the fronts) and the brushed aluminum climate control bezel. I was considering taking whatever I needed to make advancetrac work on the car, but have since decided I don't have time for that, lol.
Luke.

2002 Malibu Blue ZX5 "Malibloo" RIP 2006 Sad
2003 Liquid Grey ZX3 "Tarmac" Eurofried Rice

Tarmac.