Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help Finding A Vehicle(s)
I was wondering if any of you guys knew someone or a place that sells e30 BMW's in good condition? I'm specifically looking for an 88-89 325is or a 91 318is. I'd prefer them in the best condition possible, but if some work needs to be done i'm fine with it. I want a project car that I can fix up for when my lease ends on the truck. Thanks guys!
http://www.maxbimmer.com

check there, they usually have cars forsale every now and then
Below Average Car Club
there is an '87 and a '94 euro spec M3 in the ontario autotrader.ca.....

incredible cool oldschool style.....
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
dad,Mar 1 2006, 07:07 PM Wrote:there is an '87 and a '94 euro spec  M3 in the ontario autotrader.ca.....

incredible cool oldschool style.....
[right][snapback]172904[/snapback][/right]

yeehh..sounds sik yo! :rolleyes:
So you wouldn't drive an older m3?

Thanks for the suggestions, keep em coming guys. I have been thinking about importing one from the states if I find an amazing deal because customs will kill me...
customs is only the 15% tax (which you pay anyways) plus a small fee isn't it?

i think importing would be your best option .. sepcially from the south where you don't have to worry about rust as much
Below Average Car Club
schade,Mar 2 2006, 12:48 AM Wrote:customs is only the 15% tax (which you pay anyways) plus a small fee isn't it?

i think importing would be your best option .. sepcially from the south where you don't have to worry about rust as much
[right][snapback]172963[/snapback][/right]

Same as importing from the west coast states too, I remember they had a 89 or 91 in the same year you were looking for but a wagon for sale, that was a German Import on bosseuroparts.com it was black as I remember, not sure if they still have it.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.