Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tss Charity Show And Shine
I have just registered. See you all there.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Where did the interest go boys?

You know you want to support charity and have some fun down by the falls! Grab someone and make a weekend outta it :)

-John
I will be signed up by the end of the month!!!! Going to search some of the local shops here to see about a donation for the event!!!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
ZX3GUY,

That is AWSOME! Contact me with results. If the sponsor with funds, we will gladly promote them, and have names on trphies etc :)

email me if they need details: jweatherbie (at) gmail.com

Thanks for your support!
_john
Do we have to register to get into the event? and what is the cost for children? (ie an 1yr old)
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
Well to enter a car you can do so the day of, but prices may go up. Also the park may fill up before then. Plus with the pre-reg has bonuses.

That being said a child to get in will be a minimal cost. We have yet to decide, but its safe to say a 1yr old would be free :) Maybe Children under 5 will be. That will be decided before the show :)

-John
I don't want to enter the show and shine as a competetor, I want to be a "spectator" :o (person drooling at others mods) cause I don't have much to offer. No engine mods and a few exterior changes. So do I still pre-register? :unsure:

I think there will be someone at the gate taking money for entry. I don't think you will have to pre-register to be a spectator. You should be fine.

I don't have many MOD's either but I am entering. If you are going to make the trip to Niagara why not enter for the fun of it. All us FC.net people can park together.

Focus man, Focus.,Apr 11 2006, 01:48 PM Wrote:I think there will be someone at the gate taking money for entry.  I don't think you will have to pre-register to be a spectator.  You should be fine. 

I don't have many MOD's either but I am entering.  If you are going to make the trip to Niagara why not enter for the fun of it.  All us FC.net people can park together.
[right][snapback]180475[/snapback][/right]

Sounds like a good plan actually, just trying to see if I can get any of my friends to come along but so far the reaction is: "Car show? Pass" <_<

I'll probably enter, if only because it'll blow a few brain cells :lol:

NefCanuck
Hey guys,

FC.net is more than welcome to park together :)

No need to preregister to spectate, that will be handled at the enterance the day of :)

-John
You know you wannnnna ;)

Thanks Focus man, Focus!!

-John
Come one, come all!

SUNDAY APRIL 30, is your last day for Pre-Registration!!!
Save Money and Enter a draw for an interior lighting kit from Vision Bulbs!

If you don't see your club added, check again in the next 24-48 hours, and it will be listed.

-John :)
I thought there would be a little more reaction to this car show than this. am I the only one from here going? Come on people, this is for a good cause and what better way to show off our solidarity as a group. Pre register before the 30th and you will get free guest admission and entered into a draw.

Focus man, Focus.,Apr 25 2006, 05:28 AM Wrote:I thought there would be a little more reaction to this car show than this.  am I the only one from here going?  Come on people, this is for a good cause and what better way to show off our solidarity as a group.  Pre register before the 30th and you will get free guest admission and entered into a draw.
[right][snapback]183240[/snapback][/right]

I'll know by Friday if I can do this, just gotta make sure that no one else wants to grab my time for that weekend <_<

NefCanuck
Bump for a good cause folks, I registered for the show, why not you?

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 28 2006, 02:10 PM Wrote:Bump for a good cause folks, I registered for the show, why not you?

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]183923[/snapback][/right]

Right on Daniel, We should head down together. But we should get some of these other FC members to come out and represent. iTS FOR A great cause and should be a good show.

Come on people lets do this!!!!!!

What the hell I will register tomorrow and will be at the meet barring and work related changes.

Focus man, Focus.,Apr 28 2006, 02:45 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Apr 28 2006, 02:10 PM Wrote:Bump for a good cause folks, I registered for the show, why not you?

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]183923[/snapback][/right]

Right on Daniel, We should head down together. But we should get some of these other FC members to come out and represent. iTS FOR A great cause and should be a good show.

[right][snapback]183929[/snapback][/right]

Sounds doable, I just realized I may need a serious caffiene infusion 'cause they want us there for 9:30AM for setup :blink:

Odd that the site still doesn't have the directions up yet (Odder still that my mapping software can't FIND "Firemans Park" but eh....

NefCanuck
^^ Bump for a great cause. ^^

FocusCanada Member wins Early-Bird!!!

Hey Everybody!

I would like to announce that our Early-Bird Raffle winner was Daniel Amsler from these very message forums. Daniel has won an interior Xenon Lighting kit from Vision Bulbs (http://www.visionbulbs.ca).

Registration is still going on, and we encourage everyone who would like to enter their car in this Show and Shine to sign up soon! If you can not make the event, you can still donate to MADD through the site's registration.

TeamSliptream has also decided to include an Best Team Participation Award. This award will be awarded to the club with the most amount of cars registered online, so sign up today and lets see what your club is made of!

If you have any questions or comments, or would like to register online, please visit http://www.teamslipstream.com/madd for details. This is your one stop for the event.

Tell your friends, and come on out for a great day in Niagara Falls!

Regards
John Weatherbie
http://www.teamslipstream.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Svtoa-toronto Show & Shine - Sep 11th GapBoyPCS 0 1,548 09-04-2005, 05:10 AM
Last Post: GapBoyPCS