Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need A Place I Can Buy Laptop Memory In The Gta
I'm looking for 1GB sticks of 200-pin SODIMM DDR PC2700 UNBUFFERED NON-ECC 333 MHZ.

My corsair memory I put in my laptop took a crap yesterday so I'm back to just 512MB turning every luxury off my laptop is still running at 64% memory usage with just word open and my HD light is staying on almost permanently!

If you guys know of anywhere in the GTA or Canada that I can get some I would appreciate it, I'm not going to pay extra to get it from the US again.
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
Staples has been good for laptop RAM of late, actually. At least here in North Bay they are.

Failing that: http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?min...ubminorcatid=57

Happy hunting!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
http://www.canadacomputers.com various locations

http://www.pccanada.com - etobicoke

05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 15 2006, 12:53 PM Wrote:Staples has been good for laptop RAM of late, actually. At least here in North Bay they are.
[right][snapback]170623[/snapback][/right]

WHOA!!!! No way...
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
If you provide me the make and model number of your laptop, I can order it from my supplier and ship it to you. Kingston memory, lifetime warranty.
Canada Computers has 1Gb as low as $140
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

jcarle,Feb 15 2006, 12:16 PM Wrote:If you provide me the make and model number of your laptop, I can order it from my supplier and ship it to you. Kingston memory, lifetime warranty.
[right][snapback]170634[/snapback][/right]

Thanks!!
It's a HP Pavilion zd7310ca PM me a price!
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?