Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?
Moulon Rouge
Boogy man - bad x file rip off
Ballistic Ecks vrs Sever - really POS
Contact - borring as hell till the last 20 minutes, and it was 3 hrs long
House of 1000 corpes - rob zombie did it, what more can I say.
Epoch - crap pure and simple
Not another teen movie - yeah play puns of puns to death
Attack of the killer tomatoes 2 - they so didn't need to make another one after the first as the first one ruled.
Day of the Dead - the story was very bland, and over played on the typical zombie facts.
Water World - pure crap
The postman - crap
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I agree with Oscar. Cry Wolf was about the worst waste of celluloid I've seen in the last 2-3 years, easy.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Anything after Police Academy 3. God I actually watched PA 4 & 5, I'm surprised I didn't spontaniously combust after watching either of those two fetid piles of crap <_<

NefCanuck
One more.....Oceans 12 (not 11).

What a complete cr*p sequel....a star studded piece of junk.......they should have been ashamed of themselves!

Mike.
jarhead. horrible.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Feb 12 2006, 10:55 PM Wrote:jarhead.  horrible.
[right][snapback]170017[/snapback][/right]

Hear Hear!
I don't feel bad not seeing it now.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
actually, if you want to see the worst movie, and I maintain that this is the WORST movie of all time, check out Six Degrees of Separation starring Will Smith.

on the box, it has, 'brilliantly written comedy'... which is like a biohazard warning in movie speak... seriously.. rent it if you can, and let me know what you thought of the single sex scene in the entire movie.

I can almost guarantee that most of you will vomit.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I thought waiting was hilarious!! Cmon Tyler, i guess you have to work in the food industry to find it funny.

Broken Flowers, Royal Tenebaums, Urban legend: final cut, Dukes of hazard...just a few...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
ANTHONYD,Feb 13 2006, 01:33 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Feb 12 2006, 10:55 PM Wrote:jarhead.  horrible.
[right][snapback]170017[/snapback][/right]

Hear Hear!
[right][snapback]170054[/snapback][/right]

I thought jarhead, was good.

Not what i was expecting, and not AS good as i thought...but turned out to have a good story.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Hmmm

Gothica
Wolf Creek
the ninth gate

so much bad... so little time
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold