Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purolator Problem!
jcarle,Feb 10 2006, 01:39 AM Wrote:This is like when the fat guy tries to deliver the heart in the movie that I *think* is Me, Myself and Irene.
[right][snapback]169550[/snapback][/right]

No thats rat race...I think lol

At first I just thought that he was joking when he said it was redirected back to Victoria, who messed that one up?!? Someone better get s*** for this :P
bluetoy,Feb 10 2006, 08:29 AM Wrote:My brother was waiting for an overnight from Peterborough last week. It never got here. After many calls he found out it was not delivered due to bad weather... It was raining!!!!!

Good one Purolator.
[right][snapback]169561[/snapback][/right]

I will have to agree that some of our courier are really idiots, and I'm not really sure on what IQ test they passed to become a courier.

The Test??

Interviewer: Well welcome to the interview. Please spell your name? Excellent! Your hired!!

LOL.....
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
And finally it is out for delivery!! Woo Hoo!!!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Random Hero,Feb 10 2006, 07:51 AM Wrote:
jcarle,Feb 10 2006, 01:39 AM Wrote:This is like when the fat guy tries to deliver the heart in the movie that I *think* is Me, Myself and Irene.
[right][snapback]169550[/snapback][/right]

No thats rat race...I think lol

At first I just thought that he was joking when he said it was redirected back to Victoria, who messed that one up?!? Someone better get s*** for this :P
[right][snapback]169572[/snapback][/right]

You're 100% correct. I couldn't remember the movie.

"... the murderous heart-delivery guy Zack played by the ever-funny Wayne Knight ..." quoted from The Internet. ;)
I GOT IT!!!!
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,Feb 10 2006, 01:43 PM Wrote:I GOT IT!!!!
[right][snapback]169641[/snapback][/right]

'bout freakin' time! :huh: