Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bride-to-be Injured By Concrete Thrown At Car
A woman vows the injuries she suffered from a chunk of concrete, thrown off a Highway 401 overpass near Oshawa, Ontario, will not postpone her wedding.

Full Article Here
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
That sucks!!!!!!!
Turbo arrived!
Am I alone in thinking that should be treated as an attempted murder?

Who does s*** like that???
microbunny,Feb 4 2006, 07:35 AM Wrote:Am I alone in thinking that should be treated as an attempted murder?

Who does s*** like that???
[right][snapback]168385[/snapback][/right]

Attempted murder, destruction of property, littering, mischief, etc.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
it's been done before. In the states someone dropped some hardcore acid over a bridge and landed on someone's car breaking the window and eating the 2 front drivers's skin. It was 2 women and one of them had a sad story even before this happened. It was on Opera so maybe Meford saw it

I hope they find the person and do something like this to him. We need an eye for an eye legislation
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
i heard it on the news and even saw footage of the injuries to her face on the TV.. man its pathetic how people have no sorrow. the person or people who did this deserve to be punnished.,
My other ride is your Mom
wow....like who the fawk does this s***.

Freggin LOOOSER :angry:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
This is why I think every overpass should have fencing around it and camera's posted at them. Stupid kids think this is funny. Hell if who ever finds out who did this it should be back to the old ways like eye for an eye. Set him up in a car, and toss concrete at him, or just run him over with a car...
Seen her on the news, F'n horrible. Who ever did that should be shot.
I remember spitting at cars from the overpass, but a concrete block?!?! are you kidding me!??!

I saw an interview, and she said just before the block hit her she saw a guy at the over pass....smiling.

I hope this guy kills himself from guilt. Or someone finds him nad Phucks his face up!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
This is where we waste s***tons of money institutionalizing people who need to just be put down.

Rather, this is where we waste stupid amounts of money just deciding whether to jail or institutionalize the guy. I vote for max security with a little shower "alone time" with the welcoming committee.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I've heard many stories like these. So sick!