Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy Here
I'm from the good ol' Burlytown... where abouts are you, Drew?
You should see me around town.

I'm the only (in Burlytown that is) 2005 focus that is sangria red, S2 spoiler, tinted, rims, shorty attenna, and if that doesn't help... got the focuscanada.net stickers!

Drop a line :)
SangriaRedZX5,Feb 3 2006, 03:52 AM Wrote:I'm from the good ol' Burlytown...  where abouts are you, Drew?

I'm the only (in Burlytown that is) 2005 focus that is sangria red, S2 spoiler, tinted, rims, shorty attenna, and if that doesn't help... got the focuscanada.net stickers!

[right][snapback]168177[/snapback][/right]
Currently I am in the states. But I grew up in Burlington. Its where I spent some of my childhood. I plan on comming back to Canada to visit over my spring break. I want to document it and stuff. But I would also like to meet up with some of you FOcus guys as well.
-Andrew
European headlights, European upper grille, MBRP cat-back exhaust, ICEMAN cold air intake, and other assorted mods.
http://www.focusxtreme.com
SangriaRedZX5,Feb 2 2006, 10:52 PM Wrote:I'm from the good ol' Burlytown...  where abouts are you, Drew?

If your the only one in Burlington, then it was you that I saw getting pulled over by the police one early morning at the corner of Walker's line and Upper Middle.

Did you get slapped?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Feb 3 2006, 08:30 AM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Feb 2 2006, 10:52 PM Wrote:I'm from the good ol' Burlytown...  where abouts are you, Drew?

If your the only one in Burlington, then it was you that I saw getting pulled over by the police one early morning at the corner of Walker's line and Upper Middle.

Did you get slapped?
[right][snapback]168192[/snapback][/right]

LMAO Ashley got Owned ! :lol:

Yeah there will be meets in the area again, I hope we do something like Anthony's BBQ event again that was soo awsome, not to mention doing the photo shoot afterwords was totally awsome!

I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
So do you guys meet up weekly or anything? Around here, we tend to meet up weekly and a popular hangout for all modified cars, including EVOs, STIs, and FOci, lol. I am part of a local Focus owners club, and we try to have monthly meets and such.
-Andrew
European headlights, European upper grille, MBRP cat-back exhaust, ICEMAN cold air intake, and other assorted mods.
http://www.focusxtreme.com
A few of us around the Toronto area meet up about every other month and drink copious amounts of beer and eat chicken wings
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.