Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe Scores 81
Just finished watching the raptors game on the score, and Kobe Bryant just finished scoring 81 points! Second most in NBA history, second only to Wilt Chamberlain's 100. I really didn't like Kobe but I have to say, this is the greatest player in the league right now and fast approaching Michael Jordan as the greatest player of all-time.
WTF! are you serious ... damn thats nuts.

Im going to have to try to download that game now....
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
The Lakers were down by 17 at the half, then Kobe comes out and scores over 30 in the 3rd quarter... it was rediculous.
Yeah i got home from work and start watching the highlights.

Thinking the raptors were actually going to take it.

It just got insane, he was getting every possesion, and scoring, HARD shots too.

He out scored the Raptors AS A TEAM in the second half.

As much i as i hate to see the raptors go down, they are a part of NBA history! hahahahaha

I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I found myself cheering more for Kobe than the raptors. Once he got to 70 I just sat back and watched history in the making. I think the raptors did too... lol
dabigmandan,Jan 23 2006, 05:11 AM Wrote:I really didn't like Kobe but I have to say, this is the greatest player in the league right now and fast approaching Michael Jordan as the greatest player of all-time.
[right][snapback]166378[/snapback][/right]

well he has Jordan beat in the under age girl rape category... Kobe 1 Jordan 0
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
dabigmandan,Jan 23 2006, 05:16 PM Wrote:I found myself cheering more for Kobe than the raptors. Once he got to 70 I just sat back and watched history in the making. I think the raptors did too... lol
[right][snapback]166451[/snapback][/right]
Yeah i hear that. I took a shift at work, and was pissed because i was missing the raptors game.

Then when i got home, and even more pissed off because they were winning by 17 at the half, and thought that they won.

Then i was just fuming that i missed history in the making!! I totally would have been cheering on Kobe. I think everyone one was!
Kobe's on the juice
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Jan 23 2006, 09:42 PM Wrote:Kobe's on the juice
[right][snapback]166546[/snapback][/right]

CRUNK JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEAAAHHHHH!!
crazikev,Jan 23 2006, 09:42 PM Wrote:Kobe's on the juice
[right][snapback]166546[/snapback][/right]

1/2+ of athletes are now a days.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.