Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Gear Usa
He's alright to watch from time to time. But yeah when it's about cars, he's gold (or well, good anyway)
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Villeneuve would be good since hes not doing to well on the circuit, Ryan Rennolds for the commedy aspect, and me as the third man.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Aka,Jan 23 2006, 09:40 PM Wrote:He's alright to watch from time to time. But yeah when it's about cars, he's gold (or well, good anyway)
[right][snapback]166591[/snapback][/right]
Leno's funnier in person than on TV. He did a Ford dealer meeting in Boston a few years ago and he was hilarious with plenty of off-colour language and racy stories; okay, he wasn't Chris Rock, but he was better than on TV.

I interviewed him backstage for a video I was doing and he told me that all through high school he actually worked at a Ford dealership ... his job was "odometer recalibration."
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *