Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chevy Camaro: Transformers Edition
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/07/22/2010-tr...amaro-unveiled/

I'd rock one of those with the 6-speed and the V8, minus the "Transformers" wording on the hood stripes.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Im disapointed in this bumble bee replica The front facia is totally off its just a plain yellow Camaro with stripes. Not even a intake or exhaust no perfomance mods.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
But will it Transform? :lol:
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
you're better off saving your money and buying your own stickers.

what a cheesy promo deal.

I was talking to a couple guys from GM regarding the Camaro, and word has it that there's been a shortage of parts, so a lot of Camaros are leaving the dealerships content-incomplete.

Apparently at least one owner is a little pissed off that he has to go back to get all the incomplete crap installed when the parts become available.

I would say expect a lot of recalls on the new camaro in the oncoming months....
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

DP,

What parts are actually missing? :blink:

I certainly wouldn't buy a car if there were missing pieces. If I'm paying full sticker, I want the full car (even if its something as simple as a missing jack, what happens if you get a flat and CAA/whatever can't get to you? SOL? :rolleyes:)

NefCanuck
they could of at least put the hood scope on.
In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
Just in time for the big comic-con, coming up. I'm sure some "die-hard" fan will front the money for one of these set-ups.
I new about this for about a month or more now it was in RPM magazine.
I was at a light with a camaro couple of days ago looked nice and sounded great but when he tried to get that piece of s*** done up Malibo off the line I was gone down the road... Very disapointed.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

The new camaro, I read today, has it's first recall.

The tranny and/or axle is dropping on hard shifts and fast take offs.

I thought that's what a muscle car was all about.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
another s*** box from GM they should have never come back!!! and who the hell sell's an incomplete car???? What kind of sale is that?? or right its a GM only they would think of something like that. :lol:
B&G coilovers, Kamakazi headers,focus sport exhaust, 2.5 custom flex pipe, 18" oz rims, 65mm throtle body,ZX3 tuning custom cams,powerworks SC,spec 3 clutch,clutchnet 11lb flywheel,Eibach swaybar package,fs front lower stress bar,fs rear strees bar,svt big brake kit,quife diff,4.06 gears.(2012 plans FR head, 19lb boost & full engine rebuild) Good bye Escape hello 2012 focusBig Grin
meford4u,Jul 23 2009, 06:12 PM Wrote:The new camaro, I read today, has it's first recall.

[right][snapback]291578[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Oh dear god that's funny (and yet so sad)

Is that the manual and the automatic or just the manual? :huh:

NefCanuck
I'm currently building the dash for the Camaro.....

And i bought a 2010 Mustang......

NUFF SAID ;)

edit: But i am considering doing a deception version that mimics the Camaro's autobot (but in flat black over my red)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Jul 23 2009, 10:34 PM Wrote:I'm currently building the dash for the Camaro.....

there's GM's problem right there, they only got one guy making the dashboards!

seriously tho -- the guys at my ford dealership are looking forward to the camaro beating out the focus for amount of recalls on a new platform.

which is too bad.. I like the new camaro just a tad better than the 2010 mustang... guess I better save some pennies for a supercharger.....
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

It's a F$%%^^in GM, save your money and get a car..............Mustang
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
When the new hitch is on the truck today, I'll gladly tow Camaros and other GMs to the dealer/scrapyard and give their owners a ride to the Ford dealer.

Still, it looks sweet. It's just too bad that GM is run by and populated by a bunch of screaming morons at all levels.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
meford4u,Jul 23 2009, 07:12 PM Wrote:The new camaro, I read today, has it's first recall.

[right][snapback]291578[/snapback][/right]

http://jalopnik.com/5314296/gm-temporarily...kyline=true&s=x

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I remember reading once how most screaming yellow vehicles are owned by mj smokers. Now I believe it.
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
That's fortunate for Ford and their Mustang...more people will consider the Mustang now if the Camaro has powertrain or other issues from day 1...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...