Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fc Camping Trip 2006 *4 Days To Go*
Site # 206....is now reserved...see ya's on Friday....
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
BOO YEAH!

Chalk up another!
i also may be attending, the weekend freed up for me cause my exam on monday the 12th got changed to a take home case study. i just have to see if i can get the time off on short notice.

i would be looking to hop on a site with someone if theres room as i will be rolling solo.
i should know tomorrow morning when my boss gets back.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Jun 5 2006, 04:01 PM Wrote:i also may be attending, the weekend freed up for me cause my exam on monday the 12th got changed to a take home case study.  i just have to see if i can get the time off on short notice.

i would be looking to hop on a site with someone if theres room as i will be rolling solo.
[right][snapback]191454[/snapback][/right]

If you need a site to crash on, talk to drivethebeast.

Pm him.

Not sure if he's bringing anyone.

You could also PM Burnin 21.
ANTHONYD,Jun 5 2006, 04:03 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Jun 5 2006, 04:01 PM Wrote:i also may be attending, the weekend freed up for me cause my exam on monday the 12th got changed to a take home case study.  i just have to see if i can get the time off on short notice.

[right][snapback]191454[/snapback][/right]

If you need a site to crash on, talk to drivethebeast.

Pm him.

Not sure if he's bringing anyone.

You could also PM Burnin 21.
[right][snapback]191455[/snapback][/right]
thats what i was thinking

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
I'll take it!

[Image: weather.jpg]
Hey ZX5 if you wanna ride with me your more than welcome! You can even stay on my campsite if you want I dont really care, just bring a tent.I got site # 208. Just send me a PM, you can even park your car at my house if you want.
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
I'm really lookin' forward to some downtime....
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Jun 5 2006, 06:24 PM Wrote:I'm really lookin' forward to some downtime....
[right][snapback]191498[/snapback][/right]

Down on your face in the bushes drooling?

Yeah me too.
ANTHONYD,Jun 5 2006, 06:29 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jun 5 2006, 06:24 PM Wrote:I'm really lookin' forward to some downtime....
[right][snapback]191498[/snapback][/right]

Down on your face in the bushes drooling?

Yeah me too.
[right][snapback]191500[/snapback][/right]

pine cones are nature's beer nut, right?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Burnin21,Jun 5 2006, 06:07 PM Wrote:Hey ZX5 if you wanna ride with me your more than welcome! You can even stay on my campsite if you want I dont really care, just bring a tent.I got site # 208. Just send me a PM, you can even park your car at my house if you want.
[right][snapback]191493[/snapback][/right]

you got PM

is anybody bringing their bikes??

and what time you guys planning on leaving to head up there on friday? i would prefer to meet up wiht you guys to convo up, so if you know when you are all meeting up then i can judge what time to leave windsor or if im gonna come up there thursday.

if i come, ill have a large cooler that i can rent out space for free too!

I've decided against bringing mine this year. I'll just try one of the hiking trails if I've got the energy.
Leaving my new bike here too...

Not sure as to when I can leave pet, or get to the park, but I'll try and shmooze something with the Mcpl's...I will come in the eveing on Friday, and be coming alone with a cooler and some kitchen stuff and some beer.

Anyone have a stove of some sort I can mooch ccoking privilages from? :ph34r:
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Drivesthebeast,Jun 5 2006, 10:00 PM Wrote:Leaving my new bike here too...

Not sure as to when I can leave pet, or get to the park, but I'll try and shmooze something with the Mcpl's...I will come in the eveing on Friday, and be coming alone with a cooler and some kitchen stuff and some beer.

Anyone have a stove of some sort I can mooch ccoking privilages from? :ph34r:
[right][snapback]191544[/snapback][/right]

We'll have you covered. :) You can use my stove...It may cost you a beer.

Come self-sufficient and I'm sure someone else around will have something you can use.

If you care....

[Image: wihit.jpg]

Looks like a decent weekend is shaping up.

I can live with this.
That weather looks freakin AWESOME! I can't wait guys i'm pumped. This will be sweet :)

15.7 @ 86mph

12.3 @ 110mph

1/4 TBD
Damn, i wish i could come out, but ive got nothing in regards to camping.

Maybe next year.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Damn Steve, that's the same excuse as last year.
beg to bunk up the DP, buy an air matteress and sleeping bag ( sears or zehrs). You should already own a cooler and folding chair. your all set.
I can't stress how much of a good time it is. You'll kick yourself when you finally come for not doint this G2G sooner.
j3rt,Jun 6 2006, 06:05 PM Wrote:Damn Steve, that's the same excuse as last year.
beg to bunk up the DP, buy an air matteress and sleeping bag ( sears or zehrs).  You should already own a cooler and folding chair.  your all set.
I can't stress how much of a good time it is.  You'll kick yourself when you finally come for not doint this G2G sooner.
[right][snapback]191710[/snapback][/right]

yup

yup

and...

yup.
Steve c'mon man you gotta come. Thats no excuse with the entire camping thing!!! You will regret it!!

15.7 @ 86mph

12.3 @ 110mph

1/4 TBD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Annual Fc Camping Trip darkpuppet 108 42,274 06-23-2009, 10:29 PM
Last Post: 2001 ZTS
  Annual Camping Trip - (june 20 - 22nd) darkpuppet 96 40,763 06-25-2008, 03:20 AM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV
  Meeting Places And Times For Camping Trip! ANTHONYD 40 9,530 06-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Last Post: darkpuppet
  The "official" 2007 Fc Camping Trip Thread. ANTHONYD 172 72,259 06-08-2007, 06:52 AM
Last Post: Burnin21
  2007 Fc Camping Trip (pog Lake Algonquin) ANTHONYD 78 34,140 03-14-2007, 05:54 AM
Last Post: meford4u
  ***camping Trip Convoy***attendees Only. ANTHONYD 25 6,084 06-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Drivesthebeast