Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus Wagon Ztec
In addition to what I just said, I agree that sleeper suped wagons are very trick indeed...it'd be awesome to have one with some FI or cosworth parts on it...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
You should be able to find an 01 -02 wagon for a fair price. Down here in Windsor there was one at one of the used car lots for $5500 (I think). I was thinking of getting another one for a second car & putting a turbo kit on it from Roush.

Keep your eyes peeled when your cruising around & look at the smaller used car dealerships. You'll find one.

~ Clutch
~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!
guilty,Jan 15 2006, 07:03 PM Wrote:
nass,Jan 15 2006, 11:55 AM Wrote:[Image: wagon_front2.jpg]

this one has an SVT swap
[right][snapback]165183[/snapback][/right]

Actually that was a 2.3L wagon that they put the Cosworth engine stuff on.. they swapped out the exterior stuff for the SVT parts though. That is definitely one of the nicest Focus wagons I've ever seen..
[right][snapback]165195[/snapback][/right]

ok my bad the site said it was all SVT. I thought the internets didn't lie?
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Clutch,Jan 15 2006, 09:08 PM Wrote:You should be able to find an 01 -02 wagon for a fair price.  Down here in Windsor there was one at one of the used car lots for $5500 (I think).  I was thinking of getting another one for a second car & putting a turbo kit on it from Roush.

Keep your eyes peeled when your cruising around & look at the smaller used car dealerships.  You'll find one. 

~ Clutch
[right][snapback]165214[/snapback][/right]

Is it a ford dealership? Name?
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
Here is the plan if I can find a cheap wagon

I/E/H(depends if it is legal to remove cat to mid pipe)
FK suspension
seat
tint windows
MPRB(sp?)
halo
some basic bolt on.

My guess is 3k extra.
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
No, it wasn't a ford dealership, just some small dealership that piggy backs off of all the big lots (Performance Ford/Jerome Taylor...some other ones that I don't know...)

Your plans for the car sound like it would be a nice ride...
~ Clutch
~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!