Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Workout Goals!
Wow puppet that sounds like an intence work out, hmm I'll have to try that since I have the weight to try this.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
sounds like you guys are going to change some things for yourselves.....awesome

Since September of last year I have gone back to running....currently at 5k every other day (knees cant handle any more than that)and increase speed of run weekly ...if possible
as well I am currently playing hockey three time a week , two of these skates are with guys that I used to play junior a and b with.....except they did not take a 15 year vacation from the sport...very fast....

feels unbeleivable to be back in shape again....at 41 I play hockey with guys that are not only incredibly good but are in some cases 15 years my junior....

Have lost 15 pounds and am now down to 205 ....were I was when I was 16....

good luck guys...
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges