Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Focuscanada Event Of 2005
NefCanuck,Jan 1 2006, 08:46 PM Wrote:
dBlast,Jan 1 2006, 07:17 AM Wrote:The day ended with an exiting poker run where members were teamed up (a chance to experience other rides) and led on "Amazing race" like excursion through the Niagara region to collect 5 poker cards.  Ending amusingly with NefCanuck's GPS enabled vehicle last to arrive back with his cards.
[right][snapback]162689[/snapback][/right]

I'll let you in on a little secret... if we didn't have the GPS we would have never made it to the five places to get cards & back in time. The instructions in a couple of places had gotchas that without the GPS we would have missed altogether... Comes from being a city boy I guess in my case :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]162785[/snapback][/right]

Bottom line? I should have never teamed you two up together. It was like watching Abbot and Costello making their way around an oval track and stopping to ask for directions.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jan 1 2006, 08:54 PM Wrote:Bottom line?  I should have never teamed you two up together.  It was like watching Abbot and Costello making their way around an oval track and stopping to ask for directions.
[right][snapback]162788[/snapback][/right]

:rofl: :rofl: Classic!

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jan 1 2006, 09:04 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 1 2006, 08:54 PM Wrote:Bottom line?  I should have never teamed you two up together.  It was like watching Abbot and Costello making their way around an oval track and stopping to ask for directions.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]162790[/snapback][/right]
So what your saying is:

"who's on first, what's on second?"
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Jan 1 2006, 10:40 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jan 1 2006, 09:04 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]162790[/snapback][/right]
So what your saying is:

"who's on first, what's on second?"
[right][snapback]162796[/snapback][/right]

Actually by most accounts it's "Who's in first, where's second?" :lol: :rofl:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I know I'm going to talk to Steve to see what we can do to make this year EVEN better.

I may not be able to organize / contribute as much this year, seeing I have a wedding to plan / save for.

But I'll do my best.