Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snl Drops Mad Rhymes
I thought this was super funny. But i might also be the rocks i smoked.

Chronic-als
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I think I seen this last weekend on the actual show. I can't go to that site here at work but if it's the same thing I was thinking of, pretty funny....
Needs more cowbell.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
That's funny? :huh:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 21 2005, 07:23 PM Wrote:That's funny? :huh:
[right][snapback]161959[/snapback][/right]

Yes, yes it is. :lol:

saw that last saturday... friggin hilarious. Thats one of the the new guys with Parnell and he can hold his own but nobody beats Parnell. He looks like a perv no matter what he's doing. lol
dabigmandan,Dec 21 2005, 04:12 PM Wrote:saw that last saturday... friggin hilarious. Thats one of the the new guys with Parnell and he can hold his own but nobody beats Parnell. He looks like a perv no matter what he's doing. lol
[right][snapback]161965[/snapback][/right]

I watched it on saturday to, it was hilarious :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
I saw that on Saturday, it was awesome.. I had stopped watching SNL for quite a while since they were just getting bad. That last episode though was pretty great all the way through.

My girlfriend loves that song, she found a page with the video and watches it over and over again. Sort of creepy..
I think why i like it so much is becuase is sounds like a REAL hip-hop song, and the whole cup cakes thing, bakers dozen...friggin great!