Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Rogers, For Tea....
Rogers is ok, casue i have nothing to do with them :P but if i did, i would probably hate them as much as you guys
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
paolo,Dec 20 2005, 06:53 PM Wrote:Your problems that your posting about have A) nothing to do with the content of this article thats been talked about...  im not defending the company, but if u have a problem with them, take it to the right department, write to the offifce of the president, not a bunch of guys who work for companies OWNED by ted that are on the same car club as u.  Secondly, i am just trying to get the message out that this article is all a bunch of lies, and ive proved my point, using cloning and terrorists to get someones attention is really low...  the next time i see someone with a problem with bellus, im gonna do the same, not cus i hate bell, but cus if eveyone else want sto act like a dick and deflame a companys problems that got out of proportion ten im gonna do the same to OTHER Companies so it evens out the negative publicity... if u really wanna know, there is no good company, theyre ALL like this, no one is better than the other, if u go to Hell(Bell) you would probaly get mad at a different thing they do...
[right][snapback]161807[/snapback][/right]

ok I don't want this to get too out of hand cause I think you're taking it too serious. I am not complaining to guys on a website that work for rogers. I was just stating my experience I never called anyone out asking for help or anything and *if* I were to write to some magical dept. within rogers that handles these issues I am sure I would get some resolution from them.... in 7 years and if I wrote in a national newspaper about it. Maybe. You're missing the point maybe they HAD to write about this ordeal and add in terrorist and whatnot to get public attention and some media on this cause if they didn't it would be on the cutting room floor with the other non terrorist articles etc.

oh and I have taken some of my past issues to the " complaints " dept. atleast that's what they said it was, for all I know it could have been the person sitting beside them. Nothing was resolved in my favour.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
^^ Exactly. Just like Bell or anything else. Sometimes you need to ditch the big companies and patronize the little ones.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 20 2005, 08:00 PM Wrote:^^ Exactly. Just like Bell or anything else. Sometimes you need to ditch the big companies and patronize the little ones.
[right][snapback]161825[/snapback][/right]

\
yeah sometimes the lil guys give you a better bang for the buck...until the big guys come in and buy them out and ruin it.

can't beat em swallow them up :)
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Geesh why don't they just let the US companies in.
I had T-mobile when i was living in the US and it rocked 19.99 a month for 1000 minutes anywhere, anytime anyday in north america.
Flying through the twisties
SUNDOWN
Sundown,Dec 20 2005, 09:57 PM Wrote:Geesh why don't they just let the US companies in.
I had T-mobile when i was living in the US and it rocked 19.99 a month for 1000 minutes anywhere, anytime anyday in north america.
[right][snapback]161873[/snapback][/right]

If that was here I would reconsider my ban on cell phones. But only if they thru in dancing girls and a BJ yearly.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
^^What would the wife say (about the dancing girls)? :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 21 2005, 01:30 PM Wrote:^^What would the wife say (about the dancing girls)? :D
[right][snapback]161902[/snapback][/right]

you think he'd tell her?? besides it IS in the fine print and you can't break that. He's locked in and can't get out of the dancing girls :(
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
I have Rogers for Cell, I really like Rogers. I never have any issues with billing or anything. I am on a corporate plan though so that might affect things.

I make ~200-250 calls a month at least on my cell.

The only thing is certain places Bell has better reception but that's only certain places.