Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ride + New Wheels
hey gord..looks good buddy...keith and john treat u well? their some of my EC buddies :)
smith21,Jul 17 2009, 02:47 AM Wrote:hey gord..looks good buddy...keith and john treat u well? their some of my EC buddies :)
[right][snapback]291221[/snapback][/right]

Yeah John and Keith always treat me good! I've known them since the TSS days....

And i hope to get the focus into show quality looks for next year and start hitting up all the shows with them (EC)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Jul 17 2009, 10:29 AM Wrote:
smith21,Jul 17 2009, 02:47 AM Wrote:hey gord..looks good buddy...keith and john treat u well? their some of my EC buddies :)
[right][snapback]291221[/snapback][/right]

Yeah John and Keith always treat me good! I've known them since the TSS days....

And i hope to get the focus into show quality looks for next year and start hitting up all the shows with them (EC)
[right][snapback]291233[/snapback][/right]

you'll def be seeing with with my truck or possibly something new
Nice ride, and I like the choice of the black Torque Thrust rims...they go really well with the paint colour and the striping on your car!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...