Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Kong = Awesome!
My gf won sneak preview passes to King Kong, and we went lastnight to view this amazing movie, one word = WOW!

Gooood movie! I was definitely impressed, very realistic animated parts, probably one of the best movies I've ever seen.

This movie is going to be huge, and I hope it does very well.

There was even a metal detector and a pat-down to get into the theatre to make sure you didn't have recording devices!

Two thumbs up from me, definitely recommend going to see it on the 14th!
We always see a movie Christmas Eve. And this year I get to choose.

Kong it is!

BTW the best time evar to see a movie is Christmas Eve.

No one goes except the Muslims, etc. that don't engage themselves in Christmas activites.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Hmmm sounds good. I wonder if its here in NB yet. If not, I'll go see it in Bathurst during the holidays between xmas and new years.

Edit: Found out its on tomorrow. Sweet.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I watched Cinderella Man last night, that's a pretty good movie.

Kong sounds interesting for sure... did they have the X3 trailer? :huh:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
meford4u,Dec 13 2005, 01:44 PM Wrote:We always see a movie Christmas Eve.  And this year I get to choose.

Kong it is!

No one goes except the Muslims, etc. that don't engage themselves in Christmas activites.
[right][snapback]160613[/snapback][/right]

crap i'm a muslim so i guess i have to start going to those movie nights on the 24th. I always get an invitation for a JIHAD movie night but always ignored them :)

Thanks for the heads up
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

mo_focus,Dec 13 2005, 12:33 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Dec 13 2005, 01:44 PM Wrote:We always see a movie Christmas Eve.  And this year I get to choose.

Kong it is!

crap i'm a muslim so i guess i have to start going to those movie nights on the 24th. I always get an invitation for a JIHAD movie night but always ignored them :)

Thanks for the heads up
[right][snapback]160646[/snapback][/right]

Fawkin jihad

:lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
doesnt it come out today? (13th)

EDIT: my bad it is the 14th
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I went to seen a screenign of a movie about half a year ago, sucked having to give up my camera, I carry it with me everywhere, I never even though I'd have to take it off. I was worried I wouldn't get it back, but I did.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
meford4u,Dec 13 2005, 08:44 AM Wrote:We always see a movie Christmas Eve.  And this year I get to choose.

Kong it is!

That's why I do my Christmas shopping at East York Town Center (Flemingdon Park), no crowds.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Dec 13 2005, 03:43 PM Wrote:That's why I do my Christmas shopping at East York Town Center (Flemingdon Park), no crowds.

ouch!

yet strangely true
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  King-kong Trailor FociPhil 4 1,415 07-16-2005, 07:16 AM
Last Post: FociPhil