Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto Auto Show Tickets...last Call Jan 31st
No .. it was ME!

I have a couple shots of your car from .... 2 years ago? Must be ... maybe even 3 years ago. I have them, and you know what, I will find them and whatever event I show upto this year I will just hand them over to you since they do no good for me. =P

Richard I dont have paypal to send money... How can I pay you in person. Let me know cus I need some tickets.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Haha, I dont remember things. You people have to remind me. PM me. or something so i remember.

I mean, I forgot allready and had to re-read the thread.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
tdot-zx3,Jan 19 2006, 02: Wrote:Richard I dont have paypal to send money... How can I pay you in person. Let me know cus I need some tickets.
[right][snapback]165898[/snapback][/right]

Any way you can head down to my office between 8am and 4pm, Mon to Fri next week? I'm just across the road from Union Station and behind the GO bus terminal anyhow.

I should have the tickets a week later. If anything, assuming you're still at the same address, I might be able to drop them off?

As for meford's car, it was there in 2002. Ford's presentation was in the North side of MTCC. It was on display along with Ray Felice's Focus rally car.
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
I could definetly come by your office Richard... Can you pm me a number or something to get a hold of you when I do?
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Actually Richard, add 3? child and one more adult ticket to my listing the current love interest wants to come with me.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Jan 22 2006, 11:23 PM Wrote:Actually Richard, add 3? child and one more adult ticket to my listing the current love interest wants to come with me.
[right][snapback]166371[/snapback][/right]

Um...I'm lost now on how many tickets you need. I had you down for 4.

So, do you need 4 adults and 3 kids then? Or did I miss the boat?

PS> Get the tickets for kids at the door. Kids under 12 pay about $8 anyhow...there's no use in getting the group tickets for them.
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
tdot-zx3,Jan 20 2006, 10: Wrote:I could definetly come by your office Richard... Can you pm me a number or something to get a hold of you when I do?
[right][snapback]166172[/snapback][/right]

Check your PM.

I'm in some heated meetings on Wednesday, and I'm off on Monday. So, catch me either tomorrow, Thursday or Friday.
Richard | Focused 24-7

GapBoyPCS,Jan 23 2006, 10:18 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jan 22 2006, 11:23 PM Wrote:Actually Richard, add 3? child and one more adult ticket to my listing the current love interest wants to come with me.

PS> Get the tickets for kids at the door. Kids under 12 pay about $8 anyhow...there's no use in getting the group tickets for them.
[right][snapback]166604[/snapback][/right]

Ok, I'll get my nephew's tickets at the door then, but I need 5 adult tickets.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Jan 24 2006, 07:30 AM Wrote:
GapBoyPCS,Jan 23 2006, 10:18 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]166604[/snapback][/right]

Ok, I'll get my nephew's tickets at the door then, but I need 5 adult tickets.
[right][snapback]166665[/snapback][/right]

Cool.

I need funds by this coming Tuesday. I'm already past the 50 mark on the tickets, so get those orders into me ASAP!
Richard | Focused 24-7

Okay...two days left.

Black_ZTS - I got your payment A-OK!
Richard | Focused 24-7

Okay...update. Over 100+ tickets...yay!

I'll be picking up tickets on Monday. For those who have ordered, I believe I've made the arrangements. You will either get a PM or an email from me on confirming arrangements. I also gave my cell and/or work digits too, in saving LD.
Richard | Focused 24-7

The show was great! We left around 9 this morning from Hamilton and made it just in time for the opening... there were so little crowds it was awesome five and a half hours later we're ready to leave and there are crowds like there's no tomorrow!

Oh, and I saw ya there Rich! But... you didn't recognize me! :lol: I had the black Ford Racing cap on.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Private Parking Tickets Now Valid In Toronto? paolo 5 2,229 05-31-2006, 11:52 PM
Last Post: paolo
  Rant About The Toronto Auto Show mo_focus 10 2,594 03-19-2006, 09:43 AM
Last Post: 2001 ZTS