2005 Recall Awards. (fc Awards Show)
meford4u,Dec 10 2005, 11:09 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Dec 10 2005, 06:31 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Dec 10 2005, 05:22 PM Wrote:Best golfer

Meford
[right][snapback]160310[/snapback][/right]

Least Most Employed
[right][snapback]160319[/snapback][/right]

Legally employed or making more money under the table employed?
[right][snapback]160333[/snapback][/right]

hmm good point.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
i THINK dARK pUPPET SHOULD GET MOST REPOSTS.

And Frost for news casts :rolleyes:
ANTHONYD,Aug 1 2006, 04:50 PM Wrote:i THINK dARK pUPPET SHOULD GET MOST REPOSTS.

And Frost for news casts :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]200315[/snapback][/right]

one repost qualifies? interesting...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

most smashed up focus! SWEET!!!!

sooo..something good DID come out of that! ..what do i get? ..where do i pick it up?

:)

for the nOObs: :(

[Image: ac3.jpg]
[Image: ac5.jpg]
^DAMN!
yep...anthony..

your crash was the most insane focus crash ive seen!!

If anyone ever wondered if the focus could take a hit from front and back together,..,and still have the passenger compartment in tact,.,,

D-Dub,Dec 9 2005, 03: Wrote:Actually Don has way more re-posts then Anthony...........WAAAAAAAAY MORE
[right][snapback]160186[/snapback][/right]
woo hoo I knew I was good at something :P
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
meford4u,Dec 9 2005, 12:38 PM Wrote:MOST NONSENSE THAT I EVER READ IN 1 POST

CraziKev

[right][snapback]160161[/snapback][/right]
sweet! :P

was it becasue of this?
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...ndpost&p=155593

Quote:so yeah, um what why who when to the story and bought potatoes when all the Leaves and trees and make no sens just typing words for fun and beer is good have you had ex today? dodododo mcdoldsa have you had your break today. Wheres the beef and buffalo is a city and a animal i like to make no sense with nosensical jibberis and ya all have to say that in the dark and light and inbetween theere is colours that are different colours have you seen colours that are in the dictionary they are colourfull sometimes the colours have meanings to them unlike this post which has no meaning, what im saying is i own a car that is also called a Focus and is made by Ford the company that makes car and they also make trucks and minivans and SUVs and over in German there are also more car comany and also in Japan they have cars too but not in Hiroshema and Nagaski casue they got the bomb dropped on them in the second world war did all you guys were your poppies on Remembrance day if you did that is good cause i am typing on a keyboard with letters and the letter go in this order q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l z x c v b n m i dunno whhy they put them in that order and not alphabetical order maybe someone was drunk or something like John Molson or Labbatt and they had to drink stuff so thay got drunk from drinking at the Peace bridge has car on it and it is very slow casue there is water under the bridge that flows into the Niagara River and downstream to the Falls and then over the falls then into the lowre Niagar aand then into poluted lake ontario than the into the St. Lawrence sea way and then innto the Ocean of the Atlantic and then some sailor pees in it and someone drinks his pee and then they die and are buried into the ground and then they sit in a coffin forever and then they are dead as a doorknob which gets open and close and this is a very long sentence i don't know where the period button is so i shall continue till i find it but that might be a whill cause everyday sends futurte to past and that is lyrics from Dream Theater and they are a band that sings song that they write and are very ggood at what they do my cat smells like poop cause it poop a lot and holy makinaw is what Joe Bowen say s whill he is saying stuff infront of people who fart and stuff and if you read this i just wasted you time suckers hhahaha the end.
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
WAY TO BRING UP 8 MONTH OLD POST AWARD

--> ANTHONYD

REMINDING US THAT 95% OF THINGS TYPED MAKES NO SENSE

--> CRAZIKEV
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Focused,Aug 1 2006, 05:14 PM Wrote:most smashed up focus!  SWEET!!!!

sooo..something good DID come out of that! ..what do i get? ..where do i pick it up?

:)

for the nOObs:    :(

[Image: ac3.jpg]
[Image: ac5.jpg]
[right][snapback]200320[/snapback][/right]

I thought I saw a clip of you actually being able to continue to drive this car after getting wrecked?!?!

At least you managed to salvage the plates.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2005 Ford Freestyle Recall mo_focus 11 8,337 12-20-2008, 01:50 PM
Last Post: DD1