Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus Canada New Years G2g
I think I'm going to drive down.
(In hopes that someone will look at my amp issues for me)

Meford, what time you want me to pick you up?
I better grab my shirt at lunch, too.

Anthony, want me to bring my digital multimeter?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 6 2006, 10:57 AM Wrote:I better grab my shirt at lunch, too.

[right][snapback]163571[/snapback][/right]

If it will help solve my problem, then yes. B)
darkpuppet,Jan 6 2006, 09:15 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 5 2006, 10:07 PM Wrote:appar :o ently when you do all the work for an event you don't get a free shirt
[right][snapback]163512[/snapback][/right]

If I had your size, I'd have given you a shirt.
[right][snapback]163564[/snapback][/right]

I see you got a shirt with your size?

You selfish bastard! :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Reservation under Anthony for 6:30. I got a table for 10 (I'm sure they'll be some bailers)
ANTHONYD,Jan 6 2006, 10:14 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 6 2006, 10:57 AM Wrote:I better grab my shirt at lunch, too.

[right][snapback]163571[/snapback][/right]

If it will help solve my problem, then yes. B)
[right][snapback]163573[/snapback][/right]

I'm not guaranteeing anything, but it couldn't hurt!

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I count 14 that said they would make it, not including g/f's or friends also coming plus 6 maybe's
It could be a pretty big event!

I hope we need a bigger table Anthony.

Puppet, you should give yourself away as door prize to attract members.

I could use a bitch for the day! :D

Hey guys,

I'm coming too :) I'm only 18 tho, so apparently im meford's younger son :lol:
Oh well at least you guys will get to see my shabby new system in person and also hear it.
If there is any CD's/songs that you would like to hear in my car then bring them along, i'll be more than happy to throw them on.
I'm also bringing my amp and subwoofer to the meet, just incase someone wants to buy it (see sell items section for pics). This looks like its gonna be alot of fun!
See you all there!
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
and if you're taking a GO train (like I), here's google maps directions to get there.

easily within stumbling distance.

maybe I call up the ex girlfriend and see if I can crash at her place tonight.. .MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahaehehehehe... bitch..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Looks like I'll be showing up around 9:00. I'll be wearing my white trash ford racing tee B)
i'm thirsty. i'll start now

i can't make it ... i drank wayyyy to much last night and never wanna see a glass of beer again ... and i feel like s**t aswell

have fun boys
Below Average Car Club
is this still going on, how many r there?
My other ride is your Mom
I worked till 8 tonight, I shoulda booked it off. I was actually considering coming after work... ah well. Next meet i'll make a better effort to come.

Let's have one closer to Hamilton? :D
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
First one back and happy to report a very good turnout overall (I think we managed 13 people at our most numerous, but I was drinking quite a bit and may have missed one or two ;))

No pool was actually played but a good time was had by all I think, even if our waitress wasn't in the best of moods most of the night and that's probably being kind about it...

Much fun and props to the organizers of this little get together :D

NefCanuck
(N.B. this message was written after the consumption of copious amounts of alcohol, anything the writer says cannot be held against him for reasons of inebriation :P)
head hurts :beer: :twak:

t'was a great night all! Happy New Years to all those who couldn't make it... I'm glad we got at least one or two Mississauga peeps out :)

Hope everyone else got home safe and sound..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

We had a great time - we kind of expected that it would be what it was (no pool, just yakking). :)

Got home safe and sound, too.

I also managed to check that we had a P0302 and P0303 DTC code (possibly, could be older now that I think about past services) when we got to Kevin's last night (the CEL blipped twice and went away), and then as we go to Trout Creek today (30 mins outside) the CEL lit and stayed lit till we got home.

No loss in power, no roughness, noise.... nothing. Very weird. I'm going to see if I can haul a new DTC code off the digital odo test mode.

Thanks for the hospitality guys!

nice outing guys... im not impressed that the other saugans didnt show up. it was pretty much me and neuf canuck from the Saugz.
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Jan 10 2006, 12:17 AM Wrote:nice outing guys... im not impressed that the other saugans didnt show up. it was pretty much me and neuf canuck from the Saugz.
[right][snapback]164148[/snapback][/right]

Which is EXACTLY why it's pointless to listen to the whining from you "sauga" guys.