Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harper Vows To Cut Gst To 5%
My vote goes to the highest bidder. :lol: :lol:
ManitobaMustang and Fords

ZX3 with SVT suspension,Ice Man CAI.

02 Mustang -asleep for the winter
It depends on your definition of "gov't job" but yes I concede there are extremes at both ends of the spectrum.

And all autoworkers idolize the Chapelle show. :D

Let's just start seeing the economy really haul ass for once...

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
when I made the comment everyone is talking about ( I think ) I only meant the top 1% of government workers but more so the hospitals. Why is it that the people at the top decide if the people at the bottom get raises? and not the people at the bottom decide if the people at the top get raises? it seems only fair to me?

Politicians should NOT decide if they get more money. we vote them in we should decide if they get more money. MP's are in session for what 4 months of the year? or so it seems they sit there in the commons and rudely interrupt other speakers as they talk. Has anyone tried to watch CPAC?? geez and these bastards make a ton more than the average Canadian and have a full pension shortly after starting. If I could go back I would be one of them too.

The reason I don't vote is because I don't trust any of them, I have never trusted, or believed a politician.

I don't vote but I don't complain about what they do or don't do while in power. If they did something bad I figured they would. I am just talking about why I don't vote, not about the present government. To me that is a difference.

lets get ready to get political!

:)
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
nass,Dec 5 2005, 11:19 AM Wrote:The reason I don't vote is because I  don't trust any of them, I have never trusted, or believed a politician.

I don't vote but I don't complain about what they do or don't do while in power. If they did something bad I figured they would. I am just talking about why I don't vote, not about the present government. To me that is a difference.

[right][snapback]159351[/snapback][/right]

So, in closing, get out and vote. Or I don't want to hear your wanwanwa

I am hearing your wanwanwa. Just shut up and vote. :D B)
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Euro Ford Fan,Dec 2 2005, 02:49 PM Wrote:Oh $400 ohhh Thank you Mr Harper.  Yeah and let me up that towards the repairs to my  car from the crumbling roads, the drugs I have to buy when I get sick and can't get into a hospital or the kid who robs me because they canceled his youth program.

I have no problem paying tax, never have never will.  I just wish these politicians would realize that 90% of the people who read the news don't care about 2% less tax they care about health care, funding more nurses, better schools, better infrastructure etc etc etc so unless he has a magic money tree he can take is idea and piss off!

Mr Harper talk to me about lowering the value of the Canadian dollar, and how your going to get better pay for health care workers, teachers and all the other civil servants who get worked to the bone for little or nothing.

Tax cut you moron.
[right][snapback]159057[/snapback][/right]
Isn't cutting the GST to 5% a TAX cut? GST=Goods and Service Tax.
meford4u,Dec 5 2005, 04:32 PM Wrote:
nass,Dec 5 2005, 11:19 AM Wrote:The reason I don't vote is because I  don't trust any of them, I have never trusted, or believed a politician.

[right][snapback]159351[/snapback][/right]

So, in closing, get out and vote. Or I don't want to hear your wanwanwa

I am hearing your wanwanwa. Just shut up and vote. :D B)
[right][snapback]159354[/snapback][/right]

can you vote online?
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
If you don't vote, then stay out of any political discussions because your a quitter. Probably just a whiner, but a quitter for not voicing your opinion on paper.

Thats a stupid comment..............Im not a quitter its just those bastards are full of s**t and all they do is lie to get into Parliment. Not one of them has kept any major promise and if they propose a solution to something they should at least post/state the formula. Im not quitting, but I am voicing my opionon and the paper I want to write it on doesnt exist.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
^^ I hear you're supposed to smoke that paper, not write on it :P

Seriously, analyze each party's offerings, but then poll the candidates in your riding. Get out to the "town hall" meetings and debates where they have question and answer sessions. Ask away of each of the candidates.

The feds obviously matter, but what should matter more is what your local MP / MPP will do to bring the issues of your riding to the federal / provincial table.

And for that reason alone I'll be voting Liberal.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
D-Dub,Dec 6 2005, 07: Wrote:Im not a quitter its just those bastards are full of s**t and all they do is lie to get into Parliment. Not one of them has kept any major promise and if they propose a solution to something they should at least post/state the formula. Im not quitting, but I am voicing my opionon and the paper I want to write it on doesnt exist.
[right][snapback]159699[/snapback][/right]
Mike Harris and the Conservatives promised to do a lot of things in Ontario, and they actually did what was promised. Then all the buttheads here voted them out? Now we're suffering with Liberal McGuilty, who lies about anything just to pacify the babies that voted them in.
Typing crap on here is a lot easier than listening and getting informed and actually getting out there, being a part of society and voting.
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
CanadaSVT,Dec 7 2005, 03:35 PM Wrote:Mike Harris and the Conservatives promised to do a lot of things in Ontario, and they actually did what was promised.  Then all the buttheads here voted them out?  Now we're suffering with Liberal McGuilty, who lies about anything just to pacify the babies that voted them in.
Typing crap on here is a lot easier than listening and getting informed and actually getting out there, being a part of society and voting.
[right][snapback]159759[/snapback][/right]

I couldnt agree more... Its amazing how many people arent informed. Hell there are people out there who dont even know who the hell is running for PM. Its something every Canadian should know and be informed about.
CanadaSVT,Dec 7 2005, 10:35 AM Wrote:
D-Dub,Dec 6 2005, 07: Wrote:Im not a quitter its just those bastards are full of s**t and all they do is lie to get into Parliment. Not one of them has kept any major promise and if they propose a solution to something they should at least post/state the formula. Im not quitting, but I am voicing my opionon and the paper I want to write it on doesnt exist.
[right][snapback]159699[/snapback][/right]
Mike Harris and the Conservatives promised to do a lot of things in Ontario, and they actually did what was promised. Then all the buttheads here voted them out? Now we're suffering with Liberal McGuilty, who lies about anything just to pacify the babies that voted them in.
[right][snapback]159759[/snapback][/right]

Exactly. And we are Ford dummies who are supposed to tow the party line and vote NDP.

I'll say it now and in writing, Mike Harris was the best thing to happen to Ontario in 20 years. He did what he said he would do.

Inform yourself and get out and vote.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
yeah I totally agree Harris was great while he lasted, shame he had to shut down so many hospitals and schools though but it needed to be done after years of over spending.
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
actualy I think Harris was good, but at the time he was getting elected I wasnt old enough to vote.

I like the green party...............are they even still around?

Actally I was out there asking the questions: why my roads arent fixed. why are all the forests in my area getting chopped down, why does my water smell and why is it not clean, why do I wait in the hospital waiting room for 3 hours just for a Doctor to give me tylonol and tell me its the flu when my family Doctor tells me its food poisoning...........they're response "well that certainly an issue I will talk about". Oh they talk about it alright, but nothing gets done.

F.uck you, f.uck you, f.uck you and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU thats what I have to say to them.
What really gets me is how some people can tell you who the leading scorer for the NHL was in 1973, 1919 was the year the World Series was fixed, and how many times Italy or Argentina has won the World Cup. But ask them who their MP, MPP, or local counsillor is and they don't have a clue. These are the same people that b!tch about all that is wrong with politics. :rolleyes:

But of course I don't mean anyone on this site :)
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.