Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 Wrcfocus Officially Launched~
New For 2006!

Look at those new colors!?@!?@!?@!?@!@
I like the car, but its a lil too much green for me, especially for a ford sponsered car. But overall i like it.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

It could be worse. Like copper.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I like it - changes it up a bit. The scheme over the past few years has basically been the same. In any case I hope it performs !!!
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
The front bumper on the car looks fawkin sick .. i wish mine came like that one
Below Average Car Club
That looks hawt. I'd drive one in a heartbeat.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Interesting, it looks like it is still base on our old C170 not the new C1.
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
Guess we won't be seeing that car in any new Ford commercials. :twak:
meford4u,Dec 1 2005, 10:07 PM Wrote:It could be worse.  Like copper.
[right][snapback]158936[/snapback][/right]

:angry:
The green is probably, in the designers mind, an extension of:

Ford--> Ford owns Jag --> Jag's "signature colour" is --> "British racing green"

AnthonyD is the advert agent, maybe he will make sense of it?

I think they call it "branding" or "exposure" or "a crack induced toss out and lets see where it lands"?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Dec 2 2005, 08:56 PM Wrote:The green is probably, in the designers mind, an extension of:

Ford--> Ford owns Jag --> Jag's "signature colour" is --> "British racing green"

AnthonyD is the advert agent, maybe he will make sense of it?

I think they call it "branding" or "exposure" or "a crack induced toss out and lets see where it lands"?
[right][snapback]159109[/snapback][/right]

british racing green goes back over a hundred years...long before jag...

that, and be happy there's no new advert. They'd put anyone on tv...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

The green on the front looks more like british limey than british racing green and the green on the door is part of the sponsor's colour (Castrol green.)
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
dBlast,Dec 3 2005, 07:53 AM Wrote:The green on the front looks more like british limey than british racing green and the green on the door is part of the sponsor's colour (Castrol green.)
[right][snapback]159141[/snapback][/right]

Yep...hes right!
Wow... what a difference. I like it better now!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
That Focus ran in the last rally of the year. It was doing well.

Halfway through the rally there was a few mechanical problems with one of the spark plugs/coils, or something like that, can't remember. But I suppose they fixed that in the time allowed with the tools allowed. But then, the Focus' water pump belt broke and it had to retire near the end of the rally.

Unfortunately there wasn't as much coverage of the new 2006 Focus as I had hoped for. But the rally was very eventful nonetheless. The top 4 or 5 cars all crashed or were eliminated due to mechanical failure.

I look forward to the new Rally year starting in January I believe, and the Focus' bugs worked out and winning races again. Check out more details on www.wrc.com
05-BLACK-ZX5,Dec 3 2005 Wrote:That Focus ran in the last rally of the year.  It was doing well.

Halfway through the rally there was a few mechanical problems with one of the spark plugs/coils, or something like that, can't remember.  But I suppose they fixed that in the time allowed with the tools allowed.  But then, the Focus' water pump belt broke and it had to retire near the end of the rally.

Unfortunately there wasn't as much coverage of the new 2006 Focus as I had hoped for.  But the rally was very eventful nonetheless.  The top 4 or 5 cars all crashed or were eliminated due to mechanical failure.

I look forward to the new Rally year starting in January I believe, and the Focus' bugs worked out and winning races again.  Check out more details on www.wrc.com
[right][snapback]159164[/snapback][/right]

thanks KAT,, welcome to last month! :lol:
Back in your cage!!! [Image: evilmonkey1.jpg]
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.