Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Focus Bites The Dust :-(
The ZX3 exhaust will fit the sedan if you extend the tail end of the exhaust by about 5-6".

And yeah, at least you're still alive and kicking. :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
im interested in the stock airbox. i lost a piece to mine. pm me a price
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
d00d! that sucks.

If you need help doing anything with this car if you bring it back (ie taking out the motor .. taking it apart... anything) .. i have hours and hours experience doing this and will help you no problem...

We if worse comes to worse you could even take everything off and just cut up the frame and sell it to metal people. (very sad though but ive seen it done before)

That really sucks man...
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Dan,

I still can't believe your car bit the dust. I'm just glad you're okay. Guess this means next year at Shannonville you'll just borrow the pickup truck or one of the demos :)

So, this leaves only a handful of people from DSCR/Focus-iT with their original Focus... :unsure: oi!
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another One Bites The Dust........ rubberman 20 4,192 05-25-2005, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Focused
  Another Tranny Bites The Dust rubberman 2 1,168 09-21-2004, 08:01 AM
Last Post: rubberman