Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Tire Special Parts Catalogue
I was thumbing through this the other day at the parts counter and I was wondering if anyone actually buys special order from canadian tire?. If so, what was the experience like?.
Got my last K+N cone filter through it... I take it you're referring to the Keystone catalogue.

The good part is you sometimes don't have to pre-pay for your order. Actually, make that most of the time.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
What are the prices like compared to ordering from other places?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

http://www.driverfx.ca

Thats Keystone Online Part place.

Only Dealer can order direct from Keystone, When we order it will come from Driverfx.ca
I bought an eibach alignment kit from canadian tire.....was the cheapest place even though they ALL ordered from keystone, crappy tire had the least markup.
Chromey,Nov 22 2005, 08:53 PM Wrote:http://www.driverfx.ca

Thats Keystone Online Part place.

Only Dealer can order direct from Keystone, When we order it will come from Driverfx.ca
[right][snapback]157149[/snapback][/right]

I thought this where the parts came from, but i couldn't remember.

Still don't know that i would order something from crappy tire.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

i got my KY-b struts/shocks and eibach rear camber kit there at the cheapest prices i found.

Crappy tire is good as long as you know what you're talking about and get a person with half a brain behind the counter. Sometimes it takes going to a few different ones for them to get it right! :lol:
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Nov 22 2005, 11:44 PM Wrote:i got my KY-b struts/shocks and eibach rear camber kit there at the cheapest prices i found.

Crappy tire is good as long as you know what you're talking about and get a person with half a brain behind the counter. Sometimes it takes going to a few different ones for them to get it right!  :lol:
[right][snapback]157169[/snapback][/right]

yup, haha.

went to Speedy Muffler yesterday....all I wanted was a 1.5 " Exhuast flange & gasket.

"Sorry, cant do that for a few hours" <_<

"Dood, All I want are those exhaust flanges on the wall" As Im pointing out the 300 exhaust flanges he has.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
i used it to order my clear corners, and it only took 2 days

(AHHHHH! the joys of working at Crappy tire) lol
[img]http://www.focuscanada.net/images/fc_logo_black.gif[img]
^^^ I worked at Crappy Tire for a whole month...it blew dirty monkey ass...friggin' training sucked....."okay, punch this in...push f7 , 6 tiimes...put the name and number in, hit f8 10 times.....you got it..okay your on your own now...bye"....

Customers blow ass...all rude and stuff, just because you wear the stupid shirt, and work behind the counter gives them the right to treat ya like crap....NOT...

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector