Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Christmas Lights Batman
someone found an automated lightboard in the trash me thinks..

BRIGHT!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

And I was content with the fact that I got up some simple lights. Thats impressive.
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
That's pretty intense.. some decorating you can respect, eh.
wow :blink: ................. if I could only do my Christmas lights like that..... <_<
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Technically that's impressive ... as a symbol of Christmas I don't see the connection.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
is that real or its just fast forward video and a very good edit job. If ou look at the grass across the street to me looks like its just moving a bit to fast.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

mo_focus,Nov 20 2005, 04:02 PM Wrote:is that real or its just fast forward video and a very good edit job. If ou look at the grass across the street to me looks like its just moving a bit to fast.
[right][snapback]156855[/snapback][/right]

i don't care, that's awsome lol
darkpuppet,Nov 20 2005, 12:29 PM Wrote:someone found an automated lightboard in the trash me thinks..

BRIGHT!
[right][snapback]156834[/snapback][/right]

Why do I feel like Charlie Brown did when he went to go buy the tree in "A Charlie Brown Christmas" after seeing that? :blink:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Nov 20 2005, 09:37 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Nov 20 2005, 12:29 PM Wrote:someone found an automated lightboard in the trash me thinks..

BRIGHT!

Why do I feel like Charlie Brown did when he went to go buy the tree in "A Charlie Brown Christmas" after seeing that? :blink:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]156919[/snapback][/right]

Because your stingy...?

I personally want to toss a 36 ft turkey sub at the house.... but that's just me. ;)
Save points are for quiters
i wouls sue if i lived across the street from that.
That is INSANE. Wayyyyy too much time on their hands.

I bet they make costumes for Harry Potter movies, too.

:rofl: Just kidding, Daniel :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
ZTWsquared,Nov 20 2005, 07:52 PM Wrote:Technically that's impressive ... as a symbol of Christmas I don't see the connection.
[right][snapback]156852[/snapback][/right]

Since when do christmas lights represent christmas?? itsn't this just a north american thing? and yes I know they do it in other parts of the world now
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Tri_kento,Nov 21 2005, 02:10 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Nov 20 2005, 09:37 PM Wrote:

BRIGHT!

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]156919[/snapback][/right]

Because your stingy...?

I personally want to toss a 36 ft turkey sub at the house.... but that's just me. ;)
[right][snapback]156929[/snapback][/right]

Talk to my bank account after I agreed to go in halves with my stepmother on a new PC for my dad (His 65th next month *&* his Christmas present :P )

I dunno, maybe I have to draw the line somewhere... I mean I bought a fibre optic tree for my condo :rolleyes:

NefCanuck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Holy Spam Batman. ANTHONYD 4 2,541 05-14-2009, 06:44 AM
Last Post: darkpuppet
  Christmas Lights Aka 4 1,737 11-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001