Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jettalac
what do you think?

[Image: jettalac14qt.gif]
[Image: jettalac37kg.gif]
[Image: jettalac21uz.gif]
[Image: jettalac42wr.gif]

I personally really like it ... the front end looks sick ... its just the back end of it doesn't really seem right ... but a wicked conversion
Below Average Car Club
Not bad, but something has to be done to the ass end, at least the tail lights or something. That tape has to go too! But he did a good job, but not a personal fav. of mine.
It um... WAS a nice car before they tried to make it "better".
I could see that car making its way into a RAP video..
My other ride is your Mom
What a mess. :puke:
That's an interesting conversion, and looks like it was executed fairly well.. but the question that remains is "why" I guess.
thats one ugly ..............thing
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
guilty,Nov 17 2005, 10:05 PM Wrote:That's an interesting conversion, and looks like it was executed fairly well.. but the question that remains is "why" I guess.
[right][snapback]156548[/snapback][/right]

Exactly! I don't think I could have said it any better.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
dammmm. it should come with a motion sickness(PUKE) bag under the seats, just like the airlines. :)
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

thank god it doesn't look queer........... or does it.......
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

hot
Run your car, not your mouth
honestly, the car might look alright if 2 body panels actually lined up...

but they don't.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

The wide body kit looks soo out of place on a sedan.

Personally I like VW, but this just doesn't look at all that great IMO.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
The front end had me sold, the rear was standable... then the fenders came along and kicked me in the junk.

What a great way to ruin such a promising conversion.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
The ulitmate insult it that it's sitting on replica Cobra R wheels. Get those beauties off that stinkin POS. And the crest around the VW LMAO.
FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggly !
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
:throwup:
'03 Focus SVT
Don't even know what to say...do I like it or not? Meh. I like the head lights...maybe
2002 Infra-red ZTS
I would rather see the Bug/RollsRoyce conversion. Remember those?

Beetle Rolls
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
To me the front end looks like its pushed in, sorta like it ran into a wall. Interesting idea, and on the whole excuted fairly well, but for me i'd rather just have a cadilac or jetta, not a combo of the 2.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads