Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cadillac Rolls Out '07 Escalade
Cadillac has unveiled the next-generation 2007 Escalade. I'll admit it looks somewhat the same but better at the same time.

here's the link:

2007 Escalade
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
If there's one thing I hate in this world, it has to be these goddamn monstrosity luxury SUV's and the drivers that buy them. :angry:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
:puke:[Image: escalade1.jpg]:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::
Anthony... it's not that bad. :lol:

Although this model should be better, those headlights ruin it entirely. The old Escelades with the ginormous headlights, which I had always thought looked like crap, look so much better on that truck than this new model.

Professional Grade... bah! :lol:
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
even if i had the money....I wouldn't roll in one of those.

they just make ZERO sence to me.
I like the current one more, my Dads EXT was so worth the money!

I would buy one if I could afford it.
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
It's over 2 tons, yet it was completely trashed by an early-90s Honda Accord. One of those luxobarges was an accessory to the death of my aunt.

Where's the "piss on GM" emoticon?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Looks getto fabulous! Bah I would just rather spend 70k on a sports car or a big premium sedan (STS-V maybe) than a SUV.
gas prices go up, SUV's get bigger i just dont understand it :huh:
[img]http://www.focuscanada.net/images/fc_logo_black.gif[img]
ZTS_DJ,Nov 17 2005, 07:30 PM Wrote:gas prices go up, SUV's get bigger i just dont understand it  :huh:
[right][snapback]156513[/snapback][/right]

You forget, the redesign of the Escalade & its GM corporate kissing cousins was penned around two years before the sheetmetal ever saw the light of day. A lot can happen in two years and GM (and others) have gotten caught with their pants down again

NefCanuck