Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sucks To Be A Construction Worker Today...
Think you got it bad today, we're watching the guy holding up a stop/slow sign at the construction area on the highway.

His problem today, 90km/h gusting winds & freezing rain/sleet. :lol:

Its funny to see him struggle to hold up the sign and stay on his feet when the wind shifts. Wish I had my camera today.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
ur mean :)
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

yeah I know it is it's why my brother in law has been home the last few days.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Oscar The Grouch,Nov 16 2005, 11:14 AM Wrote:Think you got it bad today, we're watching the guy holding up a stop/slow sign at the construction area on the highway.

His problem today, 90km/h gusting winds & freezing rain/sleet.  :lol:

Its funny to see him struggle to hold up the sign and stay on his feet when the wind shifts.  Wish I had my camera today.
[right][snapback]156224[/snapback][/right]
PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, that job blows VERY BAD

thats what i was doing a couple years ago, i thought i had frostbite in my hands and feet.
the one day i was flagging, it was -30 something C, with at least 50km/h, winds, IIRC it was -40-45C with the windchill
it was so cold the guys let me stand out there for 10 minutes, than go sit in my car for 10 minutes.

It was so cold, i had 4 layers of clothes on and was still freezing my ASS off, i just curled up in a ball in the middle of the road holding a sign

oh and one more thing, don't hate the guy holding the sign, hate the guys working, and the guy holding the sign on the other end.
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L