Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotted Sean X2
Well they do have a Ford Focus class. It maybe worth the trip to the falls for the day. My wife would have my ass though. :censored2:
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 13 2009, 02:44 PM Wrote:Well they do have a Ford Focus class.  It maybe worth the trip to the falls for the day.  My wife would have my ass though.  :censored2:
[right][snapback]290949[/snapback][/right]

Take her along and give her your credit card, that'll keep her happy (and you'll just win something else to cover whatever she manages to spend anyways :P)

NefCanuck
Credit card, what's that? I don't have any credit. My credit went after having a kid, then finding a wife and having another kid. Dude, I'm F'd!!!
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 13 2009, 08:20 PM Wrote:Credit card, what's that?  I don't have any credit.  My credit went after having a kid, then finding a wife and having another kid.  Dude, I'm F'd!!!
[right][snapback]290978[/snapback][/right]

Okay have you saved up enough "allowance" to give to her and let her loose in the shopping district? :P :lol:

NefCanuck
thanks guys, was a good show, lots of cars!! day started off bad with my buddy and his eclipse...parked for 5 mins all of a sudden it started rolling forward (on a hill) and hit a mazda 3 into the wall behind- bent his hatch (was open, hit the wall) and broke both bumpers lol. he didnt pull the ebrake and left it in 1st but it popped out of gear somehow...i think im going to go to scrape but the $50 preregistered and $60 day-of fees arent very appealing lol. the ford class wasnt very big, i think it was only 4 or 5 cars but thats also because there was a mx6/probe class. the same probe that beat me out at tuner invasion won that award, but hes boosted and stuff so that was basically a given considering im stock minus a few engine mods
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

Hrm, well I'm going to talk to Tint Master out in 'Sauga this week and see what they can do for me tint wise (I'm probably looking at a light smoke grey on all the windows) and then ask 'em if they would do the same for the tails and Ford emblems.

Think that addition to the rest of the car would get a judges attention at Scrape? :lol:

NefCanuck
Are you talking about the blue one of the purple one? Ive beat out both in my day Hey sean wanna buy my turbo kit ; )
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
yeah the blue probe, boosted, weird headlight mod. the purple mx3 is nice also but luckily in a diff class most of the time. im looking to go boosted very soon now so we shall see what happens :D
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906