Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday Nov 8th - St Louis - Menu Inside
meford4u,Nov 7 2005, 09:58 PM Wrote:I'll see if the boy wants to come.
[right][snapback]154323[/snapback][/right]

Isn't he the chauffeur? :lol: :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Nov 7 2005, 10:47 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Nov 7 2005, 09:58 PM Wrote:I'll see if the boy wants to come.
[right][snapback]154323[/snapback][/right]

Isn't he the chauffeur? :lol: :lol:
[right][snapback]154344[/snapback][/right]

Did you actually see the video from Anthony's BBQ? See who's in the backseat? It aint me!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
is this still going on? i guess i can subway it to yonge n egg if its a for sure
My other ride is your Mom
Like I said.....

I'll be there at 6.
paolo,Nov 8 2005, 01:01 AM Wrote:is this still going on? i guess i can subway it to yonge n egg if its a for sure
[right][snapback]154386[/snapback][/right]

It's on today.. St. Louis 6pm.

Meford, if the boy is drunk, it's because he tried to keep up with you... forgetting he's about 1/3rd the size.

As a fatass, when it comes to drinking, I know that there is one undisputed truth-
"There's no replacement for displacement."
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Just talking to Hardk0re over webMSN... he's in for tonight too.

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
ok... I called, they don't do reservations on Tuesday nights, so we'll get a table for whoever is there at 6pm. And we'll wedge in latecomers as they arrive.

ok, here's the map to get there.

You can take the subway to Davisville and walk North. St Louis is on the west side the entrance to davisville subway is on the south west corner.

map is here

I am leaving now for the Chiro and then to tackle the traffic. Thanks for making the G2G on a Leaf game night.

Buttholes.

meford4u,Nov 8 2005, 06:09 PM Wrote:Thanks for making the G2G on a Leaf game night.
[right][snapback]154537[/snapback][/right]

Pfft. Leafs suck.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I'm leaving the office now.
That's what a call a good evening, guys. Great food, great bunch of guys, great conversation.

Bryan, if I forgot to shake your hand when I left... it's bugging me and I apologize. Nothing was meant by it. Good luck with the 'puter. :D

I'd also like to give a :bowdown: to our illustrious admin and owner of FC.net for his hospitality. You were on time and you hardly bitched us out? What a class act.

Anthony, it was good to see you again man. We're lookin' forward to the next BBQ.

Kevo, always a pleasure doing business with an honest individual :D I can't wait to get it all bolted up.

Seriously, I had a great time even if I was the odd one out drinking Coke. ;)

Remind me to NEVER get into a drinking contest with either Steve or Anthony. The war stories I heard tonight made me feel quite junior in comparison :blink:

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
You shook my hand. No worries. Except if you call a G2G again, expect to stay out atleast until the game is over or someone calls a timeout in the drinking game.

8pm bye bye???? :fluffy:

meford4u,Nov 9 2005, 12:09 AM Wrote:You shook my hand.  No worries.  Except if you call a G2G again, expect to stay out atleast until the game is over or someone calls a timeout in the drinking game.

8pm bye bye???? :fluffy:
[right][snapback]154594[/snapback][/right]

don't forget to show up on time :P if it were a true southern ontario boy, god only knows....

was good to finally meet ya man.. I'm always happy to hang with a crew of the likes we have around here...

so tues, wings at duffs... anyone else up for a challenge?

MUWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

pics?
I don't have my damn cable with me this week for the cam... I'll post em Friday night when I get home.

4 thumbs down bitch.

darkpuppet,Nov 9 2005, 02:26 AM Wrote:so tues, wings at duffs...  anyone else up for a challenge?

MUWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I'll do the super insano or whatever they got...I'm quite confident I can withstand the pain....
hardk0re,Nov 9 2005, 11:18 PM Wrote:I'll do the super insano or whatever they got...I'm quite confident I can withstand the pain....
[right][snapback]154754[/snapback][/right]

that's what I thought when I ordered 10 of the afterdeath wings. They were quite litterally hotter than any hotsauce I've ever had in my fridge.

fortunately enough, there is a gellato place practically right next door.

meford4u,Nov 9 2005, 10:04 PM Wrote:4 thumbs down bitch.
[right][snapback]154748[/snapback][/right]

Shouldn't you be eating wings and polishing the BOY's Focus? :D