Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Sens Go!/fc Hockey Pool
Anyone watch the Sens/Sabers game last night? Alfredson and Havlatt each had 4 goals on 6 shots. Danny Heatly got in on it too with 2 goals and an assist. I wish he got more points though as he is the only Sen I have in the pool. Oh well he was a +6 I think. Looks like him and Lindros are gonna be on Team Canada for sure. Even though I hate the big "E" he is playing pretty good this year. So hows the hockey pool looking guys? Any choices you regrett or suprise pics? I had to dump my extra attacker after I found out he got sent down the the AHL.
SVT ZX3,Nov 3 2005, 01:10 PM Wrote:Anyone watch the Sens/Sabers game last night? Alfredson and Havlatt each had 4 goals on 6 shots. Danny Heatly got in on it too with 2 goals and an assist. I wish he got more points though as he is the only Sen I have in the pool. Oh well he was a +6 I think. Looks like him and Lindros are gonna be on Team Canada for sure. Even though I hate the big "E" he is playing pretty good this year. So hows the hockey pool looking guys? Any choices you regrett or suprise pics? I had to dump my extra attacker after I found out he got sent down the the AHL.
[right][snapback]153422[/snapback][/right]

In my office pool Spazzoid & Heatly are the only thing keeping me firmly in second place. They go cold and I'm fried unless some of my less than stellar performers decide to actually show up! :angry:

NefCanuck
What a brutal game, they made buffalo look like pee wee players. I am just trying to claw my way back up from like 4th and 6th to neat the top in the pool.
My Mom Says I'm Special
SVT ZX3,Nov 3 2005, 01:10 PM Wrote:Anyone watch the Sens/Sabers game last night? Alfredson and Havlatt each had 4 goals on 6 shots. Danny Heatly got in on it too with 2 goals and an assist. I wish he got more points though as he is the only Sen I have in the pool. Oh well he was a +6 I think. Looks like him and Lindros are gonna be on Team Canada for sure. Even though I hate the big "E" he is playing pretty good this year. So hows the hockey pool looking guys? Any choices you regrett or suprise pics? I had to dump my extra attacker after I found out he got sent down the the AHL.
[right][snapback]153422[/snapback][/right]

I'm doing alright. Finally got back to 30 mil. As for surprise picks, I have Vishnovsky from LA (lucky guy got a hat trick yesterday :D ).
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
aint nobody gonna catch me!!!

in my other pool, the guy in first 111 in the world

'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Nov 3 2005, 02:38 PM Wrote:aint nobody gonna catch me!!!

in my other pool, the guy in first 111 in the world
[right][snapback]153456[/snapback][/right]

Check again! Consider yourself owned! :P B)
I'm in 3rd still after a brief fling in 1st place.

I'm thinking of turfing Zubov...
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 9 2005, 11:46 PM Wrote:I'm in 3rd still after a brief fling in 1st place.

I'm thinking of turfing Zubov...
[right][snapback]154741[/snapback][/right]

Your eatin my dust now :P
My Mom Says I'm Special
D'oh! :ph34r:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Results as of Nov.9...

Svt zx3
Zx5focused
Kool aid man
Nos2go4me
Kool aid man (2nd team)
NefCanuck
Oscar da grouch
Crazikev
Crazikev (2nd team)
Kelowna Focus

Possibly Related Threads...