Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Custom Focus
um....can we say....GARBAAAGE. i mean come on, is that his TRUNK lid??? Tail lights look like CRAP....nice reverse lights....might as well put christmas tree lights in there....meh, hate it...IMO, i would rather drive a lada.
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Looks like they just cut the roof off and spray painted the door panels and dash. Sure they put some time into it, but so many details are just wrong. Like the cheapo ebay M3 mirrors installed dont use the stock mirror adjusters.. they painted the sail panels but left the adjust hole open. The tail lights look like trailer lights from the Walmart automotive section..

I agree that a 2 door coupe convertible would look a lot better though.
thats more of a roadster in the pic. think foose could do a good job of making a focus roadster.
'03 Focus SVT
you know what... those cheap ass tractor trailer lights piss me off, go to all that trouble to make the car ( an afternoon of beers and saws-all blades) and they give up and toss those on it......SHittay.... dont forget to WAX the dash
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]