Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Horton's
ZX5focused,Oct 18 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:
torradan,Oct 18 2005, 01:40 PM Wrote:Might have to go pick one of those up, sounds really good, and may possibly improve my mood...
SEEING AS SOME IDIOT SCHEDULED MY LUNCH AT M-FING 3PM!
(and i leave at 4:30)

ok i'm better now.
[right][snapback]149917[/snapback][/right]
do they have them at the American Tims? or are u gonna have to make a border run?

custom officier:"reason for this trip?"
torradan:"lunch"
custom officier:"where at?"
Torradan:"Tim hortons"
custom officer:"can u bring me back an extra large double double?"
[right][snapback]149921[/snapback][/right]

Yep we usually have all of the same things you do up there :D

except for extra-large coffees. our large = your extra-large
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Oct 18 2005, 02:00 PM Wrote:Yep we usually have all of the same things you do up there  :D

except for extra-large coffees.  our large = your extra-large
[right][snapback]149925[/snapback][/right]
how big are your extra larges???? :blink:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Oct 18 2005, 02:09 PM Wrote:
torradan,Oct 18 2005, 02:00 PM Wrote:Yep we usually have all of the same things you do up there  :D

except for extra-large coffees.  our large = your extra-large
[right][snapback]149925[/snapback][/right]
how big are your extra larges???? :blink:
[right][snapback]149926[/snapback][/right]

don't have extra-large... or else we'd be drinking coffee out of a bucket :blink:
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Extra larges are about this big if you had them
[Image: lsr034.jpg]

Weren't your mcd's supersized cups freaking huge before :blink:
My Mom Says I'm Special
There is a Timmy Ho's in the US? thats ghey
[Image: stallowned.gif]
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
A long time ago (10-15 years ago?), we had lots of them in this area. Then they all went away, except for one. A few years ago, we started to get them all over the place again. I also saw them in Connecticut and Rhode Island over the summer.
--
Team PITA
My Dad had one today for lunch... he said it was good. Why do they call them Timmy Ho's in the states? thats the gheyist name ive heard. Can't they be normal and call it Houartz like everybody else? ;) :0
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Oct 18 2005, 07:04 PM Wrote:My Dad had one today for lunch... he said it was good.  Why do they call them Timmy Ho's in the states? thats the gheyist name ive heard.  Can't they be normal and call it Houartz like everybody else? ;) :0
[right][snapback]149940[/snapback][/right]

Ive heard lots of people call it Timmy Ho's...ive never heard "Houartz".

Geez i dont even know how to pernounce it...is it like "Horts"?
we usually call it
"Tim's"
or "timmy ho's"
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
FociPhil,Oct 18 2005, 04:14 PM Wrote:Ive heard lots of people call it Timmy Ho's...ive never heard "Houartz".

Geez i dont even know how to pernounce it...is it like "Horts"?
[right][snapback]149964[/snapback][/right]

Geez, we should protest to abolish the nickname timmy ho's sounds like a hooker house more than a coffee shop. Yes I believe the MSF/HOFO crew pronounces it HORTZ.
My other ride is your Mom
torradan,Oct 18 2005, 02:47 PM Wrote:A long time ago (10-15 years ago?), we had lots of them in this area.  Then they all went  away, except for one.  A few years ago, we started to get them all over the place again.  I also saw them in Connecticut and Rhode Island over the summer.
[right][snapback]149937[/snapback][/right]

I can answer this as I work for the company, and had to hear all their company brain washing crap.

In America.

Tim Horton's is called Tim Horton's no name change. In 1998 there was 15 locations in the us, 3 in MD one being in Boston. When TDL ( the company which owns Tim Horton's limited, and Wendy's Canada, and Pioneer Gas bars ) went into partnership with Wendy's Limited in the US, Wendy's of Amercia bought up all of the TDL owned stores state side, and TDL agreed to buy up all the Wendy's location in Canada.

In 2000, Wendy's started a building and renoing spree of creating Tim Hoton's locations in the US, Currently there are 530 location In the US all boardering Canada. All north Eastern US states have a Tim Horton's Locations, Tim Horton's USA has stores opening up more or less in the State that boarders Canada, But is creaping down via the South East. Tim Horton's has opened a new Camp in KY and is starting operations in KY as of last year, they are planning on opening up another camp site in the west coast in either Washington, Idaho, or Montanna but the location is not confirmed as of yet.

From what I can tell you, everything is the same at our US location as they are here in Canada, with a few differences....... One being XL cups are the large, with XL ( u.s.a. size comming soon ) there is going to be a XL Ice Capp's, like that found in some Quebec Locations. And there is a Breakfast combo there consisting of a coffee ( any size ) bagel, and donut, or two cookies, or a muffin insted of the donut.

As for the US when it comes to sandwiches they are all the same, but the US stores have Roast Beef still, as Canada dose not ( lack of popularity ).
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Scooba, I could bring you one from work but since you work really far away from my work I'll bring you the sandwich combo thing, for $30 lol.......
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
ZX5focused,Oct 18 2005, 08:38 PM Wrote:we usually call it
"Tim's"
or "timmy ho's"
[right][snapback]149974[/snapback][/right]

yeah same here thats all ive ever heard it called too...

Paolo, i think all your cellular forums have it all wrong...too many radiowaves screwing with your heads :P
Frost__2001,Oct 19 2005, 03:53 AM Wrote:Scooba, I could bring you one from work but since you work really far away from my work I'll bring you the sandwich combo thing, for $30 lol.......
[right][snapback]150069[/snapback][/right]

PUT IT IN THE FACSIMILIE POST HASTE!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I've NEVER heard it referred to as Timmy Ho's.. that's retarded..

It's always Timmies... occasionally Tim's, but 99% of the time, Timmies... even the Asians refer to it as Timmies here.

On a side note, has anyone seen this before?

[Image: timtv.jpg]

That's a TV screen in the middle there (sorry, camera phone pic...) that just plays ads for coffee, donuts, and proper waste disposal
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Oct 19 2005, 12:10 PM Wrote:I've NEVER heard it referred to as Timmy Ho's.. that's retarded..

It's always Timmies... occasionally Tim's, but 99% of the time, Timmies...
[right][snapback]150148[/snapback][/right]

Pfft. You rogers employees dont have a clue what youre talking about.

Timmy Ho's must be a regional dialect.
05 Altima SE-R
wtf timmy ho's? tim's or timmy's sure.. but he ain't no ho!
--
Team PITA
torradan,Oct 19 2005, 11:52 AM Wrote:wtf timmy ho's? tim's or timmy's sure.. but he ain't no ho!
[right][snapback]150171[/snapback][/right]

SEE?! EVEN THE AMERICANS KNOW IT! Damned blasphemous Canadians.. insulting our national donut chain

For the record I prefer Coffee time donuts
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
the one at vp and sheppard?

05 Altima SE-R
Oh...Tim is a ho....fo sho.