Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Cheap Hotel In Toronto
hey guys, importfest is aproaching, and i'm looking at hotels to stay in, i want something relatively close to the skydome, but won't put a hole in my pocket. I'm open to staying outside of the city, in like Markham or Richman hill or something like that. But i don't wanna get too far, i figure alot of you guys are from Toronto, so you would be the experts to ask. Thanks guys
Beg 2001ZTS to crash at his place :D
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I usually stay at the Days Inn at Carlton and Younge when I'm on course. Its a decent place to crash.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Executive Motor Inn at King and Bathurst. Walk or streetcar to Dome easily. Good rates.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
didn't know we had motor-inns downtown.... how are the mattresses?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Oct 13 2005, 08:56 AM Wrote:didn't know we had motor-inns downtown....  how are the mattresses?
[right][snapback]148669[/snapback][/right]

Probably covered in some unknown sticky substance ......

oh, and if the sheets go "crunch" when you lay down on the bed....DON'T SLEEP IN THE BED.
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
no offense d00d... but i really dont think it's worth it to come down to toronto and stay in a hotel for import fest.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
2001 ZTS,Oct 13 2005, 07:46 AM Wrote:Executive Motor Inn at King and Bathurst. Walk or streetcar to Dome easily. Good rates.
[right][snapback]148631[/snapback][/right]

NEVER DOUBT 2001 ZTS WHEN THE SUBJECT IS REASONABLE HOTELS!

It's now a Travel Lodge ™ but probably still a good value.

http://www.travelodgetorontodowntown.com/index.html

Yes it is a real old fashioned "Motor Inn", that in itself is priceless and unique in downtown. I started going there in 1984.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Well, we decided, were gonna crash friday night at our buddy's place in Bradford, then saturday night, were staying in the SkyDome, you kno the hotel in there, the one that faces onto the feild..Thanks for the help tho guys
Should a tried The rooms above filmores ;)