Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fave Commercial Ever
Yeah okay it's a BWM commercial...but it's still the best one ever

FRIGGIN' FAST

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Meh
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
egh it's BMW, seen one you've more less seen them all.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Oct 10 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:egh it's BMW, seen one you've more less seen them all.
[right][snapback]147995[/snapback][/right]
how many m5s u see rolling around?

theyre gonna have to redo this commercial though wiht the new M5 the subject car might need to be faster though
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Frost__2001,Oct 10 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:egh it's BMW, seen one you've more less seen them all.
[right][snapback]147995[/snapback][/right]

I can't understand what you have against BMW's. They might not be the most beautiful but they have a lot of things about them that other manufacturers can't claim. Mercedes doesn't have many manual transmissions. Audi can't get the reliability there. Lexus and Infinity are doing pretty well. Don't even get me started with Jaguar.

The new M5 will blow the doors off of anything in it's class. The E class won't be able to keep up with it and it has a supercharger. The S6........umm even with the turbo it doesn't stand a chance. For god's sake it even has the F1 inspired traction control. The sport mode button will control the power output of the engine. When turned off the car will produce 400bhp but when turned on all 507bhp will be let loose. The reason for this is because if you try to drive around in traffic with that much power you'll just rear end someone. This car is going to be insane.

IT'S GOT 100HP...................................................100HP PER PERSON!
I dunno, I'd rather have a G35 than a luxobarge on steroids.

Large, European sedan or Skyline. Large European sedan, or... Skyline? :huh:

Easy choice. And Beamers are far from reliable. Also, they're just as costly as MB for parts, especially off-warranty stuff. I've got friends in Toronto that refuse to own one off warranty.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I totally stand by what I said there too, BMW's generally look the same, infact the newest 5 series looks very german with a japanese twist in the rear end, and that's a first for BMW to go that route on the NA models.

Power aside and all that, cost wise I don't think owning any German car over $50,000 is worth it. I mean yeah it's nice to have money to show it off but really when you see one you see them all...... same goes for Honda and Toyota IMHO. I mean today alone I've already seen 4 new Civics this morning alone, and it's like ok...... two more months and eveyone will have one.

I'll be totally up front with you all, and tell you I'm not in to high end model cars at all, the generally look the same to me and really they only thing they have going for them half the time, is some performance edition later on in their model line ups, and no real change to the stylings or colour choices.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.