Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Focus?
There's a rhumor that they're going to sell 2,500 of the foose edition mustangs.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

SVT ZX3,Oct 6 2005, 11:54 AM Wrote:
Raine,Oct 5 2005, 04:16 PM Wrote:The first one he did on Overhaulin' was the best. It was a black one... that car looked fackin AMAZING when it was done... the tail lights and all on the back of this make me freakin drool... uber hot

[Image: stang.jpg]
[right][snapback]146854[/snapback][/right]

I just seen the end of that episode this week and I have to agree, that car is smokin! Sounded great too.
[right][snapback]147057[/snapback][/right]

It was auto though.

lol, did you see the part where the ladys husband told off foose's guys about how he thought vynyl is gay, to take them off, and do the car his way

then he saw the car and started to cry hahaha.

what a tard!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Oct 6 2005, 02:07 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Oct 6 2005, 11:54 AM Wrote:
Raine,Oct 5 2005, 04:16 PM Wrote:The first one he did on Overhaulin' was the best. It was a black one... that car looked fackin AMAZING when it was done... the tail lights and all on the back of this make me freakin drool... uber hot

[Image: stang.jpg]
[right][snapback]146854[/snapback][/right]

I just seen the end of that episode this week and I have to agree, that car is smokin! Sounded great too.
[right][snapback]147057[/snapback][/right]

It was auto though.

lol, did you see the part where the ladys husband told off foose's guys about how he thought vynyl is gay, to take them off, and do the car his way

then he saw the car and started to cry hahaha.

what a tard!
[right][snapback]147103[/snapback][/right]

No, I didn't see any of that! I'm sure it will be on again soon. It seems like that show is on 2 or three nights a week now.
foose is a cool guy, and he does great work, but if i wanted a super mustang i'd rather get a "roush mustang" i watched them make em on rides, they seem to be a little nicer in my opinion.
Save points are for quiters
well if you think about that being a concept, more then likely there will be a very toned down version of it when it gets closer to production, not to mention for ford of america to come up with a hatch that has no design influance from it's Euro part of the company, I really have to say it's a good concept.

I'm sure though when and if the post production gets closer to that concepts look it will have to come to reality on how far one can go with design and production. So again it's a good concept.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
It looks like shite. There's no other word for it.

They may as well just discontinue the Focus and make us all pay extra for the "privilege" of buying a Mazda 3. That's essentially what that car is, nevermind looks like.

It's not even CLOSE to a good concept. It's "we're tired of losing sales to Mazda, so let's become Mazda... even tho we OWN Mazda." Yup, real brihgt idea from the Ford boys.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Me ME ME i want a FOOSE, even if he is a retard, its a nice stang
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
guilty,Oct 5 2005, 03:58 PM Wrote:Have to agree with Phil, definitely looks of smashed assholes.  The proportions of the whole car are way off, it's a photoshop gone terribly wrong.

I'd say the 2005 European Focus bodystyle takes a little getting used to before you love it, but I think I'd have to hit myself in a head a lot of times before I could like this version.
[right][snapback]146879[/snapback][/right]

um..what exactly does a bag of smashed assholes look like???
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
wow!!!!
Looks like s**t

Looks like half a truck, damn chrome is nasty
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.