Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$5000
My opinion

Rims 1000 bucks
Eibach pro plus (shocks ,struts, roll bar bushings) 1500 bucks
Exhust (whatever floats your boat brand) 500 at best
remote cra starter for you brutal ass, early winters 500 bucks...

put the rest in the turbo savings account
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Oct 4 2005, 12:46 PM Wrote:My opinion

Rims 1000 bucks
Eibach pro plus (shocks ,struts, roll bar bushings) 1500 bucks
Exhust (whatever floats your boat brand) 500 at best
remote cra starter for you brutal ass, early winters 500 bucks...

put the rest in the turbo savings account
[right][snapback]146591[/snapback][/right]

bwahhahahhaha...too funny....too true, but funny. -55 is the coldest i've experienced in the 3 years here so far
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
If the money was mine... and i could spend it. Id buy:

- Redo the seats give em a sporty look, leather on cavalier. That's wat my dad did on his vega, and god are his seats nice!

- Top line magna flow cat back exhaust.

- headers

- Goodyear Eagle f1 tires

- euro body kit

- hella projector front lights

- new tail lights

- pro pin stripping.

- some nice air brush graphics... suddle ones... don't want to hand on the line of over tacky rice.....

well that's all i can think of for fun wit 5 grand. i don't know if all of that is under or over 5 grand but... that's wat Id buy.
Save points are for quiters
I would put it for a nice audio/video setup.
Turbo arrived!
Cosworth stage 1, Cosworth stage 2, eibach spring + shock, rims + tires

thats all, thanks B)
03 ZX5, TrAcK rEaDy Big Grin

[Image: signature.jpg]
I'd super-snail that prick so fast with $5Gs to throw at it.

Add on a serious cat-back (adapt the MBRP 2.5" SVT system) and maybe some stickier rubber to handle all the HOLY s**t coming from the car.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i was in a similar situation as you.. winter coming.. itch to make a stupid purchase

rather than dump money into my econobox and deal with the hassles of swapped car + insurance (and end up with something that wasn't all that fast anyway) i went with something like this

[Image: EX500-D9-r.jpg]

edit: i know i know..still slow and kinda girly, but way faster than 95% of what's on the road anyway..